New simpsons game!

Well I near the end... I'm now fighting Matt Groening, his lawyers and his evil minions from the future... Bender and Zoidberg.

Ok I havn't beat the game yet... but here is who you fight in the game so far:

1. Chocolate Bunnies & White Chocolate Bunny.

2. Jimbo Jones, Dolph, and Kearny they are working for Skinner.

3. Eating Contest.

4. Mr. Burn's logging company.

5. You have to stop Mayor Quimby from taking a bribe from EA and stop the kids of Sprigfield from destroying the town.

6. Resue Professor Frink from I'm guessing Donky Kong while fighting characters from other games.

7. Destroy Lard Lad.

8. Stop Snorky and his Killer Dolphins.

9. Resue Cletus and stop the Aliens and Sideshow Bob.

10. Stop a madden Will Wright from destroying your video counterparts. (from the game Escape Krusty Island.)

11. Kill the two headed dragon Patty and Selma in Never Quest before she destroys the village.

12. Save the French and stop Sargent. Burns form stealing the french painting in Metal Of Homer.

13. Free Mr. Sparkles from Mr. Dirt (a.k.a. Milhouse) by fighting Jimbo, Ralph, Sherri & Terri. You must battle in their Sparklemon (Pokemon) forms in Super Happy Fun Fun Game.

14. You must transform a gang town in to a beautiful town and Stop Itchy and Scartchy & Pochie.

15. You must fight Matt Groening his Lawyers, Bender, & Dr. Zoidberg.

16. Go to Heaven beat up Shakespear, Benjamin Franklin, a bunch of bad guys you already killed and do a dance Off with God.

And thats where I at now. I don't know how many levels I have left.

Last edited:
Just got this today , I was very very impressed. I was expecting to be fun but not that good as simpson games do disappoint I admit. However it is fun yes and good.

I got a few surprises that made me laugh , E.g when you do double jump for the first time and comic book guy is shown with the caption "double jump , oh that's real original" :lol: :lol:

The next great surprise was in the shape of "Wii moments" (i'll assume it's called 360 moments , ps3 moments , ps2 moments ect... on the other formats) with mini games like Bite Night :lol: :lol:

This was a great buy and the fact it has Multiplayer means when I get a second Wii-mote I'll get even more out of it when a friend comes around.

Well I had to put this game on hold for awhile, but I finally finished it. It was a good game. It was kind of a funny ending, finding out that
"The Simpsons: Game" is just a mini game inside a bigger game played by God called "Earth". And then finding out God was just a game being played by Ralph. After it panned out to show Ralph, he got up and walked over to the screen and knocked and said: "Daddy, there's strangers looking at me." and then runs off.

This game is definitely worth playing at least once if you're a fan of The Simpsons.

Ok here is the list of things you have to do:

1. Chocolate Bunnies & White Chocolate Bunny.

2. Jimbo Jones, Dolph, and Kearny they are working for Skinner.

3. Eating Contest.

4. Mr. Burn's logging company.

5. You have to stop Mayor Quimby from taking a bribe from EA and stop the kids of Sprigfield from destroying the town.

6. Resue Professor Frink from I'm guessing Donky Kong while fighting characters from other games.

7. Destroy Lard Lad.

8. Stop Snorky and his Killer Dolphins.

9. Resue Cletus and stop the Aliens and Sideshow Bob.

10. Stop a madden Will Wright from destroying your video counterparts. (from the game Escape Krusty Island.)

11. Kill the two headed dragon Patty and Selma in Never Quest before she destroys the village.

12. Save the French and stop Sargent. Burns form stealing the french painting in Metal Of Homer.

13. Free Mr. Sparkles from Mr. Dirt (a.k.a. Milhouse) by fighting Jimbo, Ralph, Sherri & Terri. You must battle in their Sparklemon (Pokemon) forms in Super Happy Fun Fun Game.

14. You must transform a gang town in to a beautiful town and Stop Itchy and Scartchy & Pochie.

15. You must fight Matt Groening his Lawyers, Bender, & Dr. Zoidberg.

16. Go to Heaven beat up Shakespear, Benjamin Franklin, a bunch of bad guys you already killed and do a dance Off with God. You have to destroy his Praystation, his Exodusbox, and his Hii systems.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back