New Sonic The Hedgehog

I think it'll be like sonic adventure 1+2.

But yes the graphics ROCK!!!!!:rockon:

no.

its also for PlayStation 3(confirmed) and Wii [rumored]

The graphics look cool. Real cool.

My question is - why can't they just bury Sonic and Mario and come up with more original ideas? Sure, they're icons, but where has orginality in video games gone? In movies even...

I'll stop.

Goodwill said:

My question is - why can't they just bury Sonic and Mario and come up with more original ideas? Sure, they're icons, but where has orginality in video games gone? In movies even...

I'll stop.
Cause they still make great games and their era are pretty much the only time when there was originallity

Goodwill said:

I'll stop.

I agree in away.

I think sonic games are ok as they don't do too many and they are normaly good with some expetions e.g sonic heroes was fun but not up to par with sonic adventure.

Mario games are good too but nintendo whores him out too much with at least 10 mario games a year so they have lost their speical quailty. but still fun.

Also I think Sonic and mario each generation set the bar for what platform games should be.

I have a friend who's going to have an orgasm when he sees this.

*tries to remember why he has such weird friends*

Last edited:
MaxwellSmart said:
I have a friend who's going to have an orgasm when he sees this.

*tries to remember why he has such weird friends*

it's cool I had a fan-boy erection at it my self :lol: just like I will when i see venom in spider-man 3

sjmole said:
I agree in away.

I think sonic games are ok as they don't do too many and they are normaly good with some expetions e.g sonic heroes was fun but not up to par with sonic adventure.

Mario games are good too but nintendo whores him out too much with at least 10 mario games a year so they have lost their speical quailty. but still fun.

Also I think Sonic and mario each generation set the bar for what platform games should be.
Ther problem with Mario is that they dont do anything like Mario 64 anymore and when the did they strapped a super soaker on him. What we need is a good sequel to 64, not ten morer sports games with a Mario theme.

Ans Sonic adventure is in my top 5 all time games, the plot was freakin awesome and I want to see more of that. I remember the summer Before Deamcast my friend rented the system (before they were sold?) and we spent the entire weekend night and day trying to beat it before it had to go back on Sunday. His mom was telling him she need to return it as were fighting the last boss. We were on our feets taking turns trying to beat it yelling at each other. That was just one fun weekend.

Random said:
Ther problem with Mario is that they dont do anything like Mario 64 anymore and when the did they strapped a super soaker on him. What we need is a good sequel to 64, not ten morer sports games with a Mario theme.

Ans Sonic adventure is in my top 5 all time games, the plot was freakin awesome and I want to see more of that. I remember the summer Before Deamcast my friend rented the system (before they were sold?) and we spent the entire weekend night and day trying to beat it before it had to go back on Sunday. His mom was telling him she need to return it as were fighting the last boss. We were on our feets taking turns trying to beat it yelling at each other. That was just one fun weekend.

I 100% agree with you on this.

Nintendo need to take mario back to his roots. No super soakers , no dance mats , no football/soccer , no tennis , just the goold old mario. (alouth mario kart is cool if it's not done like the ngc version)

Sonic adventure 1+2 on dreamcast were amazing as were the re-released sonic adventure 2 :battle and sonic adventure DX on game cube

Latest posts

Back