New Spawn/Batman Crossover

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
Spawn/Batman

"It's being done by Todd and Greg Capullo, and they will be handling all the creative on the issue," Didio said. "It's going to be one special, but also what we're gong to do along with it is a Batman/Spawn statue, co-produced by DC Direct and McFarlane Toys. The statute will actually tie into the story."

Didio said that for him, both personally and professionally, the opportunity to work with McFarlane was something too good to pass up. "Todd's one of those guys that everyone wants to take a shot at their characters, and the fact that he's working with Batman and Spawn again, is really good for me, because I just love both of those characters. I can't imagine them being in better hands, and create a more exciting project."

This sound awesome. I heard that last one's were crap. Here's to hoping.

thee great one said:
Spawn/Batman

"It's being done by Todd and Greg Capullo, and they will be handling all the creative on the issue," Didio said. "It's going to be one special, but also what we're gong to do along with it is a Batman/Spawn statue, co-produced by DC Direct and McFarlane Toys. The statute will actually tie into the story."

Didio said that for him, both personally and professionally, the opportunity to work with McFarlane was something too good to pass up. "Todd's one of those guys that everyone wants to take a shot at their characters, and the fact that he's working with Batman and Spawn again, is really good for me, because I just love both of those characters. I can't imagine them being in better hands, and create a more exciting project."

This sound awesome. I heard that last one's were crap. Here's to hoping.

For the sake of whomever buys it, I hope it's better than the first two pieces of crap.

Spawn sucks. Every second issue is his origin.

I haven't read Spawn since around issue #20 or so.

Is still coming out!! I mean the statue came out but the series didnt and im curious as to hwat has happened to it!! Anyone know any news??

The only decent Spawn/Batman piece I've ever read was slash.
SPAWN: Bruce, my love, I would fight all the demons of hell to be with you.
BATMAN: As would I. Now kiss me deeply and let me enfold you in my cape.

SPAWN: Bruce, my love, I would fight all the demons of hell to be with you.
BATMAN: As would I. Now kiss me deeply and let me enfold you in my cape.

So Bats wears the pant in the relationship. I see this becoming a new fanboy trend instead of versus, its if they hooked up, who would be the man and who would be the woman in the relationship.

It's true.

He's also perfectly straight, no matter how many times he willingly and eagerly has sex with men.

And that's all. I'm gone again.
He's so manly not even homosexuality can undercut his masculinity.

His straightness will not yield in the face of sodomy.

He's so manly not even homosexuality can undercut his masculinity.

His straightness will not yield in the face of sodomy.

It's like consubstantion. The process of engaging in sex with Batman automatically turns sodomy into heterosexual love.

Latest posts

Back