New Super Mario Bros.

Victor Von Doom said:
Most annoying feature in a Mario game.......ever. More than Frog suit on land.

*gasp*

Oh no you di'in't!

Meh. It didn't bother me.

And as always, just like Wonder Man...Luigi? He doesn't count. Poor guy. :lol:

In this game, like almost every Mario game, Luigi isn't a playable character. Only time you can play Luigi here is in the multiplayer part.

I'm on World 5 and I'm officially stuck. I wasted about 8 lives trying to get through a tough-as-hell underwater stage. When I lost my last life, I literally threw my DS. I happened to throw it at a couch, so it didn't sustain any damage, but I definitely wished I could have smashed it against the wall.

Stupid Mario and his perilous adventures.
E said:
Bonus points also for spinning legs jumping Luigi.
Luigi's a little *****. Mario fights all kinds of monsters and saves hot chicks. Luigi sucks ghosts into a vaccum cleaner.

LAME.

Victor Von Doom said:
Oh yeah.....I so did.

I totally went there.

He does it in Super Mario 64 DS, too, although it's a lot less useful.

Haven't gotten this game yet, but I really want to. Glad it's unanimously liked.

I got the game when i was in Japan yestarday. pretty good.

Last edited:
You guys are all on crack. Spinning legs jumping Luigi was great.

Ice said:
Meh. It didn't bother me.

And as always, just like Wonder Man...Luigi? He doesn't count. Poor guy. :lol:

In this game, like almost every Mario game, Luigi isn't a playable character. Only time you can play Luigi here is in the multiplayer part.
Actualy if you hold down L and R when you chose your dsave file it loads as Luigi.

I got this last week and love it. I do wish that they'd cut the shell mario for something with flight, like the racoon or the cape, but otherwise I have no complaints.

Baxter said:
Actualy if you hold down L and R when you chose your dsave file it loads as Luigi.
Really? Wow!

Baxter said:
I got this last week and love it. I do wish that they'd cut the shell mario for something with flight, like the racoon or the cape, but otherwise I have no complaints.
Yeah, the shell Mario got annoying at times.

I know this is a bit off topic, but I was listening to my brother playing a Mario game on the gamecube, and, every single time Bowser played a great hole his victory yell would crack me up over and over. I couldn't stop laughing. It's just two yells followed by an over the top third yell, but when you hear it it's hilarious. If for some reason, any of you guys have Toadstool Tour, play as Bowser and check it out.

Latest posts

Back