New Warriors v4 discussion ***SPOILERS***

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
So what did everybody think?

It worked for me for a first issue, the only problem was that I didn't know who anybody was except Beak. And by that I have to ask; who was the guy on the last page that was suppose to be dead?

Well I haven't read it, but I heard that one of the people was Sofia (Windancer) from New X-Men. Didn't Beak lose his powers in M-day?

Well I haven't read it, but I heard that one of the people was Sofia (Windancer) from New X-Men. Didn't Beak lose his powers in M-day?
Yeah, Sofia is one of the people in it (she actually have the lead role in issue 1) and yes Beak lost his powers in M-Day. So did Sofia.

Last edited:
I thought the team of New Warriors that died in Civil War were pretty cool. McNiven drew them sweet too. And then Civil War killed them. Because they weren't needed.

And now they've brought back the team with some new **** characters. No. You killed them off because they weren't needed. Don't bring back the New Warriors. I don't care if they're all new people or if they're rejected X-Men. They're not needed.

**** Civil War.

I thought the team of New Warriors that died in Civil War were pretty cool. McNiven drew them sweet too. And then Civil War killed them. Because they weren't needed.

And now they've brought back the team with some new **** characters. No. You killed them off because they weren't needed. Don't bring back the New Warriors. I don't care if they're all new people or if they're rejected X-Men. They're not needed.

**** Civil War.

well again it seems Night trasher is back..unless it some other guy

well again it seems Night trasher is back..unless it some other guy

All of the New Warriors will be back eventually. Marvel can't keep anyone dead (except Uncle Ben, and even then they're working around that situation and bringing in parallel Uncle Ben's and whathaveyou).

****ing Beak! Hell yeah!
This is the only registration book I'm getting, first issue was awesome, can't wait for more. I mean, It's Beak, man! The art is awesome too.

It was actually really good, and I think I'll continue picking it up...

I was surprised. I expected it to be crap, but i read the first half in the store and added it to my pull list.

Latest posts

Back