News (minor) on Ultimates V2 #13 (1/31/07)

Re: News (minor) on Ultimates V2 #13

Sigh. Okay, I take it all back. According to the update on the Marvel website, the new ship date is:

In Stores: 2007-01-31

this was updated within the last week, so I';d guess it's fairly accurate. Fits right in with the quarterly ship schedule this title's had for the last 5 issues or so.

Well, that is a bit dissapointing but not surprising. I'm at that stage when I don't expect Ultimates to come out but when it does it's a nice bonus.

Oh, and for those that don't take Rhyo's word for it :wink: here is the link http://www.marvel.com/catalog/?book_id=5715

Doesn't that mean everyone gets to punch Mark in the stomach..... since its not going to arrive by the end of the year?

48 pages of joy !! when it arrives !!

I kind of expected it to be delayed again so no worries !!

Sigh. Okay, I take it all back. According to the update on the Marvel website, the new ship date is:

this was updated within the last week, so I';d guess it's fairly accurate. Fits right in with the quarterly ship schedule this title's had for the last 5 issues or so.
There goes Millar's stomach... :(

I wouldn't be too pissed if I thought they'd actually make that ship date.

48 pages of joy !! when it arrives !!

I kind of expected it to be delayed again so no worries !!

I think there's only 28 pages. That's what Millar said.

Or was that Civil War #7? They're all blurring together now.

origonally posted by ice There goes Millar's stomach... :(
just what I was thinking
well millar I will no longer rant when this is done this will be some of the greatest comics in my collection.
Oh and happy thanksgiving to all

I just noticed it said 48 pages on the Marvel website !!

I expected 32 !!

This is good news !!

Pretty sure it's 28 story pages. But given the way Marvel's been going lately, it's 28 pages of story and 20 pages of ads, for a total of 48 pages.

Pretty sure it's 28 story pages. But given the way Marvel's been going lately, it's 28 pages of story and 20 pages of ads, for a total of 48 pages.

Now that would disappoint me !!

But when the story finally ends I'm sure I'll be satisfied whatever !!

popped back on the board to say "well, only a month to go, eh lads?" and this happens.

gah! :x

oh well, in 10 years time it'll still be the most prized hardcover on my shelf....:D

Ultimates2 #13 delayed to 1/31/07

.......and so it has begun.....place your bets now on the number of delays and final release date

Ultimates 2 #13 Old Date: 12/20/06 New Date: 01/31/07

Latest posts

Back