Newsarama interviews Mark Millar, previews Ultimates 2 & Ultimate Fantastic Four art

MoS

Who hoo!

On Newsarama. Love the Thor panels. There are also 4 UFF panels.

Millar talks about everything he's worked on and teases about what he IS working on (also love that YJ vs Falcon Civil War panel)

Re: Newsarama interviews Mark Millar previews Ultimates 2 & Ultimate Fantastic Four a

So, MWoF, the fact that the DD guy has a coin is supposed to be a big ID hint - who IS that?

And who is the guy in blue and yellow? (EDIT: Apparently that's Nighthawk. Huh.)

Last edited:
Re: Newsarama interviews Mark Millar previews Ultimates 2 & Ultimate Fantastic Four a

Rhyo said:
So, MWoF, the fact that the DD guy has a coin is supposed to be a big ID hint - who IS that?

And who is the guy in blue and yellow?

Two-Face? :D

That was a long read. I'll read it again when I have more time. All that art looks good as well - UFF, Ultimates and Civil War. I'm glad Millar's back.

:rockon:

Rhyo said:

Is it a hint? I don't know anyone associated with a coin in comics other than Harvey Dent. I still don't know who it is only who I'd like it to be and with him standing around comftorably with the other costumes like that, I think I'm wrong about Nero. I also don't think the revealation will take place within the pages of Civil War though so the character might not even be written correctly. Just my three cents.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Is it a hint? I don't know anyone associated with a coin in comics other than Harvey Dent. I still don't know who it is only who I'd like it to be and with him standing around comftorably with the other costumes like that, I think I'm wrong about Nero. I also don't think the revealation will take place within the pages of Civil War though so the character might not even be written correctly. Just my three cents.

I'm thinking that it's a huge hint it's D-Man, which is just not what I was looking for.

Re: Newsarama interviews Mark Millar, previews Ultimates 2 & Ultimate Fantastic Four

That was all amazing stuff. I am pumped. Thanks Rhyo.

Awesome find!!!

Millar/Hitch's "Ultimates" is shaping up to go down in the history of greatest comics ever.

The panels from Ultimates are so overwhelming. So much going on.

I did like that Sipey/Cap pic though......

Re: Newsarama interviews Mark Millar, previews Ultimates 2 & Ultimate Fantastic Four

Hitch's pencils for the next Ultimates = AMAZING.

Millar is a really nice guy... he's probably one of my favorite writers out there right now.

ULTMTSV2011015A.jpg

...:shock: **** me in the butt.

Look who's there.

marvelman said:

Look who's there.

Cap, Wasp, Fury, Betty, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch.

And Hawkeye.

air guitar UNISON BEND!!!!!

of course, he can still die in that issue. also, they said all of the UU would be there. does that mean

HAWKOWL AND WOODY~!?

because that would get like 7 schreeching guitars.

marvelman said:
Alright...

marvelman said:

I don't care what anyone says. That is worth the delay.

marvelman said:
Look who's there.

Fury?

Actually, I was talking about the generic "my costume rots my skin ...and my soul" china dudes with the armor and strength.... but yeah, I guess Hawkeye and Fury are there too...

bluebeast said:
I knew Schizoid Man was going to get rock by Cap.

What was your clue? Last panel #10?

Me it was Schizoid Man's haircut.

Last edited:

Some of what Millar said, I thought was very good - especially his very well words regarding Civil War. In fact, he spoke with such elan I'm kind of interested in the mini now.

However, some was nonsense - mainly his views on his Ultimate Fantastic Four run which isn't crazy with no-limit ideas, but a cliche run I've seen countless times before. That said, I applaud him for trying.

But he spoke well, all in all. Good for him. :)

Latest posts

Back