Newsarama offers 8 page preview of Ultimates 2 #4

Originally Posted by redhulk
Lol, amazingly arrogant.

Posted by cadYeah, I've got to give you that. My only excuse was that I was in a foul mood at the time. Sorry 'bout that.

Heck, seeing as you say sorry, sure :wink:

Quote:
Well you are wrong, Please feel free to pick up a Marvel UK comic or do a goggle search. Then again please don't let a little thing like facts get in your way!
Posted by cad:I don't know if your aware the many of the UK comics aren't considered in continuity for the American Marvel timelines and so on which is why our information doesn't match up.

Oh dear, apology accepted cad, sorry to bring it up now but i don't know if you are aware that the actual reason we have Ultimates is that Marvel 616 is considered the 'DE FACTO marvel.'

But why 616?

Origin of Earth-616
The term originated from writer Alan Moore's run on the Captain Britain strip produced by Marvel UK in the 1980s, in which the main timeline was designated as "616" by Merlyn, the protector of the multiverse. So it makes Marvel UK more mainstream then say...howard the duck. ROM the spaceknight and Transformers. (all Marvel US)

Quote:
Goodwill right you are, grammer poor my sorry. Cacadus wrong is he but grammer perfect important more.

posted by cad:Hey, I've even got a thread about it. But you do have to admit, if random sentences in a piece of informationd don't make sense, you probably shouldn't trust the information as much.

Not always true, especially as this is the internet many people are actually from other countries other than England, where 'proper grammer' comes from, even people in countries as far as the US with their incorrect spellings and grammer use this forum so we have to excuse them :wink:

But can see your point, prefer to judge the content myself rather than be swayed by the packaging but each to their own.

Ok, fair enough we all have a bad day. Thanks for clearing things up back to the ultimates methinks :p

So anyone reckon Hulk will return?

We're all cool. Excellent.

As for Ultimate Hulk, I expect there's almost no chance he won't be back.

redhulk said:
Also this thing about black Widow being in a suit SUCKS. They are sooo consurned about the Cpt. Formular and all that, but the fact is that they could just put a Iron man Suit on everyone that would like to join the team? After all Iron Man is the 2nd strongest on the team, so who would't like about 10 of him? They would take the Ultimates down in 5 sec.

Yeah but tony suit cost millions, giving a bunch of soldiers a steroid jab (even if it costs millions to develop) Is a lot cheaper as once it's developed it might only cost a few dollars and make potentially unlimited supersoldiers.

Also tony suit needs about hundred people in the background to get it up and running and a ground crew in constant contact uploading him stuff.

Bit like saying F16 are cool why do you need soldiers, just make a million F16's and get rid of the army as they are only nomal people....its not that easy and not that useful, super soldier serum is a much better idea.

Muhahaha good point :D

I'm thinking that the Hulk will be elaborated on by the end of the year. Like, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he became an object in Grand Theft America.

Latest posts

Back