Newsarama previews Ultimate X-Men Annual #1 & Ultimate X-Men #63.

Nurhachi said:
Whose Dick Cheney?

Guijllons said:
One of the three monkeys that run America. The idiot Bush isn't one of them.

More specifically he's the vice president and the one pulling all the strings. Hence the puppet allusion.

Nurhachi said:
I thought McDonalds ran America

Not yet, but Ronald McDonald will be running in 2008 for the Green Party. He's expected to win by a landslide. Grimace will be his running mate, and Hamburglar will most likely be appointed Treasury Secretary.

Both issues look great. Immonen is really better then he was a couple of issues back (61, to be more exact).

MaxwellSmart said:

His hair looks dirty blonde in this frame to me. In other panels it does look brown, but still a hell of a lot lighter than it appeared in the cry wolf arc.

Just part of it, and only because you're looking at it through glass.

This is some great stuff... I don't even know if I'll be able to wait for #63! Immonen has really gotten comfortable with the characters and has kicked out some really good looking action. Man, this is gonna be awesome.

Wow, Gambit looks real cool in the Annual, as does Juggernaut. Rogue looks like Christina Ricci in the Addams Family, but still, she's drawn alright. I can't wait to get into the story, I'm betting it's going to be really something! Just a few more hours until my shop opens up!

icemastertron said:
Not everyone reads EVERY post, now. Things will tend to get repeated.

Yeah, it's happened to me on a lot of occasions... Just fight fire with fire, my friend... Ignore THEM! :cool:

Latest posts

Back