Newsarama reveals Ultimate Fantastic Four #27 cover.

Guijllons said:
That cover is laughable all round. Thor looks like a butch dyke with a fake beard.

Yeah, it's kind of gross. He's all like, sassy looking. :sick:

THERE WE GO!

Just remembered who Thor looks like. Anyone ever watch The Never Ending story? That kid who reads the book and stuff (Its been a long time, shaddap!). Thor looks JUST like him, but with longer hair, a goatte, and more womenly type face.

icemastertron said:
THERE WE GO!

Just remembered who Thor looks like. Anyone ever watch The Never Ending story? That kid who reads the book and stuff (Its been a long time, shaddap!). Thor looks JUST like him, but with longer hair, a goatte, and more womenly type face.
Jonathan Brandis... he used to be my hero when he was on SeaQuest DSV. He killed himself last year.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Jonathan Brandis... he used to be my hero when he was on SeaQuest DSV. He killed himself last year.

Oh yeah...my sister was in love with him. She bought all the Tiger Beat magazines with him in it.

Loser.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Keep it up smart guy and Ultimate-X.com will look like paradise when I'm threw with ya. {shakes fist smiley}

I was talking about my sister for obsessing over Jonathan Brandis.

MaxwellSmart said:
Worst cover ever!!!!! What is with Thor, Johnny and Reed. It's like Land decided to reinvent these characters. Johnny fire looks more like crazy hair.
Land is limited by the photos he finds to trace and it doesn't seem as if he puts in too much effort tracking down appropriate poses or staying consistent with the actors/actresses/models he copies to represent the various characters.

Last edited:
14rdb said:
Land is limited by the photos he finds to trace and it doesn't seem as if he puts in too much effort tracking down appropriate poses or staying consistent with the actors/actresses/models he copies to represent the various characters.
That is exactly it, and it seems this time he was even struggling to find pictures of people of the right gender.

TheManWithoutFear said:

He only played Bastion is TN-ES 2. Different actors played the kid in 1, 2, and 3. 1 was great, but 2 and 3 were just laughable. I also love Family Guy's take on it.

TheManWithoutFear said:
You might be right. But I'm more outgoing about it and am downright rude to people.

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. Blindly lashing out at perceived slights is entertaining as hell. It's like a gamma ray thing.:roll:

TheManWithoutFear said:
Probably won't be getting my vote. But jesus it's not that bad and I'm probably the most critical out of all of us.
Bollocks. I win at cover nastiness.

Its crap but at least its not Ribic.

Latest posts

Back