Nick Fury...demoted?

Final page of the team up issue with Black Widow has a clear as day shot of white 616 looking Fury. Which is all kinds of odd since right at the bottom it says, "See more of Black Widow in the pages of The Ultimates!"

Um, I just cracked open my copy of UMTU #14, and there's like one of four panels on the last page where maybe he could be construed as white (mostly because the top half of his face is cut off), but in all the rest of the panels that he appears in he's clearly black. He's just kinda light-skinded.

Um, I just cracked open my copy of UMTU #14, and there's like one of four panels on the last page where maybe he could be construed as white (mostly because the top half of his face is cut off), but in all the rest of the panels that he appears in he's clearly black. He's just kinda light-skinded.

His color is the same as Black Widow's skin on the page before. Compare.

If he's black on that page, then Black Widow's black too.

His color is the same as Black Widow's skin on the page before. Compare.

If he's black on that page, then Black Widow's black too.

Dude, look at the way he's drawn. Look at his hair, that's a black man. I admit, the page in question is a little sketchy, but look at the previous page. He's clearly intended to be black.

Latest posts

Back