Nick Fury, War Machine

Hehe, I dont actually want this to happen, I agree that War Machine should stay war machine.... I just had the idea and needed to post it.

However, I think it would be f-ing AWESOME to see Nick Fury in a personalized Iron Tech suit going up against Ultron in GT America..... hehehe.

On second thought, there shouldnt be a war machine, but I do bet SHIELD starts mass-producing the Iron Tech suits... Remember, they did, originally, want a whole bunch of super-soldiers to come out of this program. And I bet you fury's boys can figure out how to make them stronger and cheaper to make (prolly bulkier too)....

I do hold to my oppinion of Fury in a IT suit. Hehehehehe.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Hehe, I dont actually want this to happen, I agree that War Machine should stay war machine.... I just had the idea and needed to post it.

However, I think it would be f-ing AWESOME to see Nick Fury in a personalized Iron Tech suit going up against Ultron in GT America..... hehehe.

On second thought, there shouldnt be a war machine, but I do bet SHIELD starts mass-producing the Iron Tech suits... Remember, they did, originally, want a whole bunch of super-soldiers to come out of this program. And I bet you fury's boys can figure out how to make them stronger and cheaper to make (prolly bulkier too)....

I do hold to my oppinion of Fury in a IT suit. Hehehehehe.

There were the Guardsman suits in 616, which I think were a Stark knockoff.

And now that i'm thinking of it, Fury has all his secret-agent tech, it just costs a lot of money to operate...

Its possible we'll eventually see an ultimate War Machine. Matter of fact, that would be a great plot twist for the newly announced 2nd half (5 issues) of the Iron Man series (first part also being 5 issues). I'm pretty sure Tony's backstory will be concluded by issue 5, so the second half leaves open some room to introduce a villain, etc.

DIrishB said:
Its possible we'll eventually see an ultimate War Machine. Matter of fact, that would be a great plot twist for the newly announced 2nd half (5 issues) of the Iron Man series (first part also being 5 issues). I'm pretty sure Tony's backstory will be concluded by issue 5, so the second half leaves open some room to introduce a villain, etc.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the UIM series is prequel work? So unless War Machine dies off by the end of it... that'd set up a great big gaping plot hole for as to where he's been during U1, UW, UN, U2, etc.

Back