Nightmare or Secret?

Nightmare or Secret?

• Neither. Not interested in the Trilogy.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
Nightmare, it had more entrigue and things to keep you hooked through the story...

Secret... will prove to be a good middle of a story, but on it's own, it's weak.

Nightmare could stand alone.

E

Excelsior Club
Dr.Strangefate said:
Nightmare, it had more entrigue and things to keep you hooked through the story...

Secret... will prove to be a good middle of a story, but on it's own, it's weak.

Nightmare could stand alone.

I agree with the good Doctor.

Spade

Can-Ad-Ah dont ask me where it is i don't know.
i liked nightmare cause no one knew what was going on till the conclusion but i liked all the new characters in secret and how it continues the story even though it wasnt the greatest so its a hard pick we will see when extinction
ends

ourchair

Nightmare was alright, but it only got interesting for me by #3 onwards. Ellis' decompression on that one really annoyed me. I like the first two issues of Secret for the sense of fun and intrigue, but I've yet to read the latest issues and until then it's a tie for both.

E

Excelsior Club
ourchair said:
I like the first two issues of Secret for the sense of fun and intrigue

The first 2 issues of Secret were very, very good - better than Nightmare - and I thought Secret was going to blow Nightmare away. But the last 2 issues, particularly the lack of a real resolution, really dragged the series down.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Ultimate Nightmare was better out of these two. Secret was cool, but Nightmare was better. But Secret's first two issues with McNiven had the best art.

ourchair

TheManWithoutFear said:
I thought Nightmare was gonna be better the entire time. McNiven's art does nothing for me.
I was never really a big fan of McNiven's art myself, but Secret won me over for the sheer energy he puts into Mar Vehl. He puts just as much characterization into him as Ellis does and combined with the dialogue he's just so damn likable. I also love the the aw shucks attitude he gives off during interrogation.

Latest posts