Nintendo emulator

Thanks for the list. I've got the Mario's and the Zelda's, and I did have Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and Golden Sun but I think I've deleted them... I'll check out the Castlevania's and the Metroid's.

I'm a Genesis man myself, when it comes to emulators. There's a lot of great licensed games (now there's a collection of words you don't often hear!) like RoboCop-V-Terminator, BATMAN and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist (although that's pretty much a SNES port from an even better game: TMNT IV: Turtles In Time). Not to mention the fact that Sega didn't have the restrictions that Nintendo had. They could have blood in their games, which was always more fun to see.

I also have a NES emulator and I play the older Super Mario games on that. I also downloaded a lot of the Angry Nintendo Nerd's least favourite games just to enjoy their crappiness. Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, really is that bad.

I've felt a craving for some RPGs after playing Twilight Princess so I grabbed some of the remade Final Fantasies on GBA and have started playing IV...

I bought a new pc control pad today (i blew my speaks so had to get them and got pad while there) , the pad looks and feels like a ps2 pad.

So I got that and pulled out my big assed disc of snes roms (not every game but a lot from super mario rpg to final fantasy , yes I got final fantasy on snes a couple actually and I don't like FF games!) I've been playing my favourite not gimmick Mario game , Super Mario 3 on the all-stars game , (my favourite Mario game = Mario kart if I include gimmick ones

I love these old SNES games , I heard someone say the other day on a site (can't remember which) but 2d games age better than 3d , and It's true.

Latest posts

Back