No time for video games

Re: Ultimate Spider-Man: The Game (Discussion/Spoilers)

DIrishB said:
I just thought you meant WHILE you were driving.

I did. But only once. Maybe twice. Or a dozen times, I don't remember.

Victor Von Doom said:
You can't see a big Licoln Navigator...but you can perfectly see all the neon colors of Wipeout and Lumines???

Of course! :wink:

icemastertron said:
Don't worry, DB. When he gets into a car accident, I'll be the new Admin in his place for the time being. :D
Has anybody ever considered that E might be one of those girly man gamers who only plays TURN-based games while driving?

ourchair said:
Has anybody ever considered that E might be one of those girly man gamers who only plays TURN-based games while driving?

I can categorically deny that. I hate turn-based games.

ProjectX2 said:
I don't know why I buy games. I never have time for them. I haven't played USM and Hulk for weeks.
And thus the thief found his moral justification for stealing ProjectX2's PS2...

So, E, now that you have a job do you have time for videogames now?

No.

I have to pry myself from the computer to play games with my son. We're currently enjoying Super Paper Mario, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the NES game on Wii), and the TMNT arcade game on XBox.

I bought Star Wars: Republic Commando a couple weeks ago but have only had a chance to play it twice.

And Lego Star Wars 2 on the XBox 360 when I have a chance. Which is never.

well, then you play like a female.

:lol: Oh snap.

But yeah you would kick my *** at counterstrike only because I don't play it :lol: If you had Aliens vs Predator 2 on pc I would kick your *** on it :lol:

:lol: Oh snap.

But yeah you would kick my *** at counterstrike only because I don't play it :lol: If you had Aliens vs Predator 2 on pc I would kick your *** on it :lol:

please, i don't play unrealistic games like that. if you don't mind, i'm playing paper mario after work. actually i have to work out first, but after that, i'm going to play.

please, i don't play unrealistic games like that. if you don't mind, i'm playing paper mario after work. actually i have to work out first, but after that, i'm going to play.

:lol: :lol:

No.

I have to pry myself from the computer to play games with my son. We're currently enjoying Super Paper Mario, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the NES game on Wii), and the TMNT arcade game on XBox.

I bought Star Wars: Republic Commando a couple weeks ago but have only had a chance to play it twice.

And Lego Star Wars 2 on the XBox 360 when I have a chance. Which is never.

If you don't like getting out of the house, you could get yourself and your son some Carpet Skates.. I recently got a pair for when it rains and I can't go out to run or skate. You can get some good speed on these things.

I would totally own you at counterstrike

I believe that.:wink:

Silly Hibiki , Video games are for males :lol:

Hey, theirs nothing hotter than a hot chick playing violent video games... all the twisting, and the screaming, and all the moning, and the... got go...

OK I'm back, where was I?..

well, then you play like a female.

:lol: :lol:

Play on Hib, play on...

Latest posts

Back