Non-Arrowverse DC TV Show Timelines

selfishmisery

Watch'd Lucifer season 5b.

Caleb, the kid who died in Season 4, had a gravestone that said 2019.

Time to rearrange stuff again. Later. Busy.

Pro Bot

Is Goddesses universe in the multiverse? We know that Hell is multiversal, because Oliver died in Earth-38, ended up in Purgatory (a province of Hell), ended up in an Earth-1 location and then they retrieved him through Earth-666. Also, the Speedforce is multiversal. It's all like the comics, seemingly.

Obviously God created multiple universes, because of the alternate universe episode.

What interests me, though, is what makes the Goddess universe different? Why is she and
God
, stuck in that world?

selfishmisery

Is Goddesses universe in the multiverse? We know that Hell is multiversal, because Oliver died in Earth-38, ended up in Purgatory (a province of Hell), ended up in an Earth-1 location and then they retrieved him through Earth-666. Also, the Speedforce is multiversal. It's all like the comics, seemingly.

Obviously God created multiple universes, because of the alternate universe episode.

What interests me, though, is what makes the Goddess universe different? Why is she and
God
, stuck in that world?
If the show is set post-Crisis then Goddess's Earth is just another one added to the batch.
And God isn't 'stuck' either, he's retired.

The fact of the matter is that, yes, a multiverse exists but the way the showrunners are telling the story is for an audience who doesn't care about the multiverse aspect so they don't acknowledge the concept in-show. The same reason Luci never mentions his Hell buddy The First of the Fallen. Bringing it up now would screw with the very casual fanbase's heads who know nothing about the greater scope of continuity beyond this Earth.

selfishmisery

Also might bump up Pennyworth a couple years because of the mention of a female President in season two, despite the mention of a male President (JFK?) wanting to "put a man on the moon" a year prior in season 1. That implies the female President is his successor in this universe instead of Lyndon B. Johnson. (Unless he comes in after this female President's term in this world.)

And I can't see him alluding to JFK dying sooner than 1963. That's a unbelievable disrespect that I can't see Bruno Heller doing.

EDIT: I know what the newspaper said in Season 2. But the creators have said it's "1962" since before season 1 started. I think that's the basic, 'starting point' year, and each year that passes in-show adds onto that.

Last edited:

Pro Bot

That would fit. Also seen as Satan in Legends of Tomorrow.

selfishmisery

selfishmisery

Completely offtopic and unrelated to DC, but should I do a Transformers movieverse timeline? I regret leaving behind that Aligned continuity in shambles after I learned Cyberverse wasn't connected so I might redo that too at some point...

Last edited: