Not Ultimate Arrival - Ultimate "Extinction"

I hope Extinction is with all them fighting Galactus.

Welcome Cup Cake Killer. So are you a person who kills cup cakes or a cup cake that kills people?

Cup_Cake_Killer said:
Nightmare was with the X-Men, Secret is with the F.F., is Extinction going to be with the Spider?

Dammit. You stole my avatar. Kind of. It ws the first avatar I had for my first 1000+ posts. As such, you are now confusing me. Welcome.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Extinction is NOT going to be a Spider-Man centered story.... it just better not be....

I could see him trying to get involved though...

I mean, if this guy is coming to New York City, that would force Spidey, the X-Men, the Ultimates, and the Fantastic Four into action. It would be the first interwoven storyline that spans the universe. I'd guess Spidey would act as an arm of Fury's in that possibility.

Bass said:
Dammit. You stole my avatar. Kind of. It ws the first avatar I had for my first 1000+ posts. As such, you are now confusing me. Welcome.

I hate when people do that.

You guys have no idea how much those avatars are screwing with my synapeses, E and B.

Yes, now go look at the new thread.

Bass said:
Obviously, this is Vampire Will when he's asleep.

If I would have been drinking something it would have shot out of my nose. :lol:

Actually, the image is flipped horizontally and vertically. So it not only appears upside down, it is reversed. And the only way for that to happen would be for him to be reflected in a mirror. And he being a vampire, this is impossible.

I hope I have melted everyone's brain with that.

Latest posts

Back