Nurhachi! Nurhachi! Look!

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
MAX COMICS

SUPREME POWER: HYPERION #1 (of 5)
Written by J. Michael Straczynski
Penciled by Dan JURGENS
Cover by TERRY DODSON
The first of two SUPREME POWER specials! Now that the world knows his dark secret, Hyperion suddenly finds himself both alone and hunted. Four new super-powered individuals -- each based on a character from the original Squadron Supreme -- are after his hide, and they've got the will and means to take him down.
32 PGS./MAX - EXPLICIT CONTENT …$2.99

SUPREME POWER: NIGHTHAWK #1 (of 5)
Written by Daniel Way
Pencils & Cover by Steve Dillon
The second of two SUPREME POWER specials! As a young boy, Kyle Richmond-the man who would one day become Nighthawk-witnessed the senseless murder of his parents. There was no reason for their deaths, no provocation -- they were just simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was a traumatic event that has left him scarred for life-and turned him into a hero more feared than the criminals he polices. Now it's happening again...but on a much larger scale. The people of Chicago-men, women and children-are dying in the streets, victims of a monster whose thirst for slaughter cannot be quenched, whose soul is a bottomless void, and whose scars run even deeper than Nighthawk's. Long ago, Kyle Richmond looked into the face of madness-now, it's looking back at him. And it's flashing a killer smile.
32 PGS./MAX- EXPLICIT CONTENT …$2.99

Sounds good. But Gary Frank should be doing the art :(

Cant wait to see the new characters tho :D

Can anyone give me some info about Supreme Power? Does it tie in with Marvel 616 continuity, or is it totally separate? And can anyone give me a list of available issues/trades including any mini-series? Always wanted to check this book out but could never find out anything about it. Any info would be appreciated!

ProjectX2 said:
SUPREME POWER: HYPERION #1 (of 5)
Written by J. Michael Straczynski
Penciled by Dan JURGENS

That's Dan "Death of Superman" Jurgens, kids...

DIrishB said:
Can anyone give me some info about Supreme Power? Does it tie in with Marvel 616 continuity, or is it totally separate? And can anyone give me a list of available issues/trades including any mini-series? Always wanted to check this book out but could never find out anything about it. Any info would be appreciated!

It is its own universe. Issue #17 just came out this past week. There is also a 6 (I think) issue mini devoted to Doc Spectrum. It ends at #18 I believe and will be moving over to the MK line.

It is basically Ultimate Squadron Supreme. Highly recommended.

Latest posts

Back