Old drawing.

the watcher

Here's an old drawing I found that I did back in high school. It was for a school T-shirt. It was rejected because they said it had to much blood on it.

TigerFootball.jpg

Too much blood? :lol:

That's pretty good. It reminds me of a picture I drew once for a study on Static Images. We had to choose a character from The Halfmen Of O (a book), and I chose the Hellcat. I interpreted it as this cute, little kitten covered in blood. :D

ProjectX2 said:
Too much blood? :lol:

That's pretty good. It reminds me of a picture I drew once for a study on Static Images. We had to choose a character from The Halfmen Of O (a book), and I chose the Hellcat. I interpreted it as this cute, little kitten covered in blood. :D

Hmm remind me, how far away are you from the United states agian?

ProjectX2 said:
http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/world_maps/world_mktsize96.jpg

I'm on the small upside down boot like object in the bottom right hand corner.

Good to know! Cause drawing little kitten covered in blood... that's a cry for help, and I'm glad you far, far,far away from me. I feel sorry for the guy that lives next to you. Couse one day you'll just snap... (mentle note: Tell Proj. you live where MWoF lives.), and you just go off on him or her.

I have a strange need to see what a kitten covered in blood looks like.:twisted: What does that say about me?

P.S. I like the drawing of the tiger.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back