One last thought about those Zombies

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
And because of that he couldn't turn into a zombie, he became food.

Either that, or they were just so irritated by his prolonged resistance to them, that they didn't invite him into their awesome club.

I think Ultimate MJ came closest to the answer I wanted to hear.

Heroes and Villians were infected first. And since they knew how to battle, ordinary people became food. They weren't allowed to become fellow zombies.

Magneto, because of his powers, was able to evade them for a long time. If they had not torn him apart so quickly, he would have come back, too.

About the Ultimate Dr. Doom, I think he probably fought with the Zombies for a while, realized it was a stalemate and performed some magic to move himself to a safe place, probably off-planet.

How did they eat Magneto? He could have killed them all by ripping the iron out of their blood :? .

Anyone else believe that the virus is some sort of conspiracy? Say in its original a universe a certain Sinister geneticist created a brain virus that would attack only those whom he deemed weak and genetically backward? Anyone know which heroes where unaffected by the virus?

Last edited:
Ultimate Versio of The Doctor said:
How did they eat Magneto? He could have killed them all by ripping the iron out of their blood :?

I'm not a zombie expert by any means, but they didn't seem like they had any blood. Just rotting flesh.

Ultimate Versio of The Doctor said:
How did they eat Magneto? He could have killed them all by ripping the iron out of their blood :? .

Anyone else believe that the virus is some sort of conspiracy? Say in its original a universe a certain Sinister geneticist created a brain virus that would attack only those whom he deemed weak and genetically backward? Anyone know which heroes where unaffected by the virus?
Also Mags was very exhausted so he could just kill all, and he would need a lot more that iron from blood to take them out

Or, he's the reason why there is no more zombies on the planet when they Acolytes land five years later.

Nah, the reason why there were no zombies left was because Pym and friends roasted all their fellow superhero zombies so they would have less competition on food and wiped out all the villains.

Doom arrives around the time Galactus was just killed. Since we know the remaining zombies survived to devour other worlds, not to mention imbued with super-cosmic powers, I doubt Doom was any real threat to them. They probably couldn't infect him anyway since he's metal and Doom is smart enough to escape from them.

Last edited:
Nah, the reason why there were no zombies left was because Pym and friends roasted all their fellow superhero zombies so they would have less competition on food and wiped out all the villains.

Doom arrives around the time Galactus was just killed. Since we know the remaining zombies survived to devour other worlds, not to mention imbued with super-cosmic powers, I doubt Doom was any real threat to them. They probably couldn't infect him anyway since he's metal and Doom is smart enough to escape from them.

He can also conjure up Lovecraftian gods. That's always a nice bonus when fighting zombie hordes.

Latest posts

Back