Spider-Man One More Day/Brand New Day Question

-beardoms-

I have never been really into the 616 universe. I have always been part of the Ultimate Universe, but right now im not reading any of the Ultimate Stuff until the whole of Ultimatum had finished befire i would read it. I had to read something so i have just purchased New Avengers Voume 1-4. Now im stall an avid marvel fan and know what is going on in the 616 universe. However i just need to ask a question. So how has Peter Parkers history been changed.

Has everything that has happened in the past still happened and is therefore canon or do we disregard that as non-canon. For any Buffy The Vampire Slayer fans on the board is it a similar plot device like Dawn. For years we did not see Dawn then out of nowhere she appears and it turns out that monks altered everyone's memories to think she existed. Is that what they have done here. Did everything that happen, happen e.g Peter and MJ get married, moving in stark tower but Mephisto just changed people's memories and certian things or did Mephisto actually go back in time and alter the timline. To be honest i hope it is the memory altering thing. I think that mephisto altered everyone's memories in the universe and put people in certian places. So its like Peter and MJ were married they just don't remember it and its not that they were not married at all. Its just a change in memories is it.

I have never been really into the 616 universe. I have always been part of the Ultimate Universe, but right now im not reading any of the Ultimate Stuff until the whole of Ultimatum had finished befire i would read it. I had to read something so i have just purchased New Avengers Voume 1-4. Now im stall an avid marvel fan and know what is going on in the 616 universe. However i just need to ask a question. So how has Peter Parkers history been changed.

Has everything that has happened in the past still happened and is therefore canon or do we disregard that as non-canon. For any Buffy The Vampire Slayer fans on the board is it a similar plot device like Dawn. For years we did not see Dawn then out of nowhere she appears and it turns out that monks altered everyone's memories to think she existed. Is that what they have done here. Did everything that happen, happen e.g Peter and MJ get married, moving in stark tower but Mephisto just changed people's memories and certian things or did Mephisto actually go back in time and alter the timline. To be honest i hope it is the memory altering thing. I think that mephisto altered everyone's memories in the universe and put people in certian places. So its like Peter and MJ were married they just don't remember it and its not that they were not married at all. Its just a change in memories is it.

Pretty much the things that have changed are everything that involves MJ being apart of Peter's life before Gwen's Death. Those events still happened but no MJ. And any story that has someone finding out that Peter Parker is Spider-Man.

I know that, but how has it changed. Was it a changed timeline or just changed memories?

Latest posts

Back