Other Comic lines and stories

Because its a UK weekly thats not readily avalible outside of there. I've never actualy seen an issue. I know I could add it to my pull from my online source but I'm just not intrested enough.

True

At least give it one try. It is very very well done

They have 2000AD at random shops here, and I sometimes take peeks, but it looks kind of vast and rather confusing to get into. Plus it's almost $10, and I'm poor right now.

has any of this stuff helped at all?

cuz theres ALOT of stuff out there, if you want to read something off the wall you can read:

Public Enemy: The Comic published by American Mule Ent.

but it all depends on taste, and what your into. theres are a lot of good publishers and comics out there. you just have to know what your looking for.

and the new Star Wars launch is really nice.

It's is best stuff outside of Daredevil.

It really makes me sad that this is the man that wrote Xorn back in NA and turn MJ in Demogoblin

Xorn appeared in NA? wtf?

A book that hasn't been mentioned but is damn good is The Escapists, by Brian K. Vaughan (Dark Horse). The Boys is just Wildstorm, but it's hot too.

Although, you may be looking for more superhero-type ****. Wildstorm just relaunched their supers books. You may want to check that out.

Edit: Bendis shouldn't be allowed to touch anything that was created by Grant Morrison, ever.

Last edited:
While it is written more for the table-top gamer, I heartily reccomend:

Knights of the Dinner Table by Kenzer and Co.

It funny as hell any the humor doesn't just play to it's niche audience.

Latest posts

Back