pascual ferry on ultimate iron man 2

Bass said:

Because Orson Scott Card knocked him out one night with a mallet, then when he awoke, he was at Marvel working on Ultimate Iron Man 2, and couldn't remember what the hell Mister Miracle was.

Orson Scott Card implanted a micro-chip into his brain. Now, Ferry will join Bendis, Loeb and various others in Card's scheme to destroy the comics industry.

I like this. We should make up more reasons.

Orson Scott Card threatened to cover Ferry in blue-invulnerablo-mokney-paint and he acquiesed.

Ferry, told by a man from the future, explained that World War 4: This Time It's Personal, began because he remained on Mister Miracle, but if he were to draw Ultimate Iron Man 2, the world would be saved.

Ferry has had his brain removed and replaced with scrotum, which is now throughout his entire body. This is because of a monkey.

God and the Devil made a bet. The Devil won.

Bass said:
I like this. We should make up more reasons.

Orson Scott Card threatened to cover Ferry in blue-invulnerablo-mokney-paint and he acquiesed.

Ferry, told by a man from the future, explained that World War 4: This Time It's Personal, began because he remained on Mister Miracle, but if he were to draw Ultimate Iron Man 2, the world would be saved.

Ferry has had his brain removed and replaced with scrotum, which is now throughout his entire body. This is because of a monkey.

God and the Devil made a bet. The Devil won.

That one was genius.

Well, at least the book'll be pretty.

I guess I'll have to actually move the comic away from my hands this time before throwing up after reading it.

DIrishB said:
Nah, I'd say puking on it is appropriate. Or ****ting on it, one of the two.

I'm planning on doing that with issue 5. I figure four issues of bile and one of feces is about how I felt about the series.

Latest posts

Back