Paul McGuigan to Direct Deathlok

Deathlok should be played by Denzel Washington.

I'm SO not kidding. REALLY. REALLY. REALLY.

Too bad Denzel would never do it, because that twit takes himself and his career way too seriously.

He's not that bad of an actor, he has choosen his roles well
I'm not saying he's a bad actor. I think he's a good one, in fact.

I'm saying he'd never do it. Because Denzel don't do superhero fare. He's a 'serious' actor and all that jazz.

I know, but you made it sound like a bad thing to be a serious actor, and not a sellout.
No, I just found it silly that the notion of being a 'serious' actor is somehow irreconcilable with 'selling out' on a superhero film. Actors like Steve Buscemi are proof that you can be a sellout and a serious actor at the same time, and not suffer for it.

I called Denzel a twit because he'd probably never do Deathlok, and for no other reason else. This doesn't mean he is in fact, a twit. It means that he is a twit for probably not ever going to do Deathlok. Does that make sense?

Besides, doing Deathlok should be his penance for doing Virtuosity. Can you imagine all the people who got gipped to see Glory's Academy Award-winning Best Supporting Actor in that piece of crap?

Deathlok? I'd prefer Dethklok.

METALOCALYPSE!

No you kneal in front of him.

A Deathlok movie?

seriously?

I like Deathlok, but....

Really?

really?

*goes back to praying for Iron Fist*
Please make an Iron Fist movie thread, for I have nothing to contribute but I'm sure there're geniuses here that can come up with an awesome idea.

Please make an Iron Fist movie thread, for I have nothing to contribute but I'm sure there're geniuses here that can come up with an awesome idea.

I believe there already was one,

There was an IF movie planned directed by the guy who did "Are we done yet" and starring Ray Park, but it appears that Park has quit in favor of a for sure job in GI Joe, and I imagine the director has ditched it to (honestly I hope he did)

Latest posts

Back