Pax Romana Discussion *Spoilers*

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
While I'm not sure E or Doom has picked this up yet, I read it today.

It involved something about the future Vatican discovering time travel.

It was very uberweird.

It is written in the same vein as Nightly News with all the information to absorb, but it was a great start.

I finally got around to reading this.

Ummm....yeah.

Ok...first off---I gotta say that this is shaping up to be just as good as "Nightly News". The story (once you wrap your head around what's going on with the time jumps) is insanely intriguing.

Not to give away any spoilers but the general synopsis is that in the future, secret Catholic church-funded scientists discover time travel. the Church then decides that they will not tell anybody about this discovery and then debate on what to do with it. In the end they decide to send a team of "morally sound" mercenaries back in time to what I can only assume is alter history in the Church's favor?

I think. I may need to read it again....and I probably will.

Either way....if you loved the conspirator-angle intrigue of "Nightly News"....then this is the book for you. I think E will definitely love it.

4/5

I liked it. It's probably going to be one of those stories that read better in trade form once you have the whole thing.

I'll also have to go back and check out Nightly News now, especially after seeing E's gushing post on the Image board.

Hickman's got lots of other projects coming up too... should be exciting.

Latest posts

Back