Peter Jackson. Powerpuff Girls. Live-Action Film.

Three Words:

APRIL FOOLS JOKE!

This was one of those ones they didnt leak out properly so its been bouncing around the net seriously for a while now.

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=3251&count=0

Look at the date on that.

I think they COULD pull it off. And well, if they did a surrealistic hypercolored fantasy world with over the top characters...

But this isn't real.

Mods? Can we break the "no captial letters in thread title" rule? Just this once? Because it seems oddly appropriate in this case.

EDIT: Acutally, scratch that. I didn't see Fate's ost until minee was up. Sorry.

Last edited:
Is it just me or has the prospect of Peter Jackson making a movie out of a terrible premise become a running joke? I swear I've heard this kind of joke made dozens of times.

he's done other fake announcements, like the Son of Kong movie idea with the Giant Nazi Monsters fighting Kong's kid... which actually sounded better than King Kong ended up.

I never understood why people keep identifying Peter Jackson as 'serious filmmaker' after LOTR and King Kong, when the guy cut his teeth on films featuring homicidal lesbians and puppet sex.

I never understood why people keep identifying Peter Jackson as 'serious filmmaker' after LOTR and King Kong, when the guy cut his teeth on films featuring homicidal lesbians and puppet sex.

What's wrong with homicidal lesbians or puppet sex?

Latest posts

Back