PG-Friendly Asian Girls Thread

I'm sure all Asians do.

I think Filipinos tend to use them more than their fellow Asians. Not that I would know, because I don't speak the other languages, but Chinese people are colloquially referred to as "Intsik" (pronounced In-chik) and from time to time, it has a derogatory meaning.

As for me? I use them ALL THE TIME. I even have a t-shirt that says, "I hate Chinks" and wear it whenever I plan to go to anywhere in the Philippines in which the wealthy Chinese live. Hilariously enough, I look quite Chinese so I only get puzzled stares since most Chinks are too polite and uptight to give me the beating I so rightly deserve.

:lol: :lol: :twisted:

That is hilarious, is Chink the actual word you use? Or are you just translating from Philippino?

Everytime I hear "chink" I always think of Blazing Saddles. Where I first heard that slur.

:lol: :lol: :twisted:

That is hilarious, is Chink the actual word you use? Or are you just translating from Philippino?

Everytime I hear "chink" I always think of Blazing Saddles. Where I first heard that slur.
No, it's the actual word I use.

We speak a lot of English in here Philippines.

Most people use intsik because it's more 'colloquial' but I prefer 'Chink' because it sounds more 'American' in its racist-ness.

Also, I suspect the relative homogeneity of ethnicities in countries like Japan make racial slurs less common. Which isn't the same as having no racism, but that they practice it in much more covert means than name calling.

The reason why 'chinks' get singled out in the Philippines is that --- and this is oversimplifying things a bit --- the Chinese are the Jews of our country. We have a lot of wealthy taipans and business moguls of Chinese descent here, and so it's not uncommon to see a bit of middle and lower class resentment towards the Chinese rich.

That's right.

If you don't get free-roam, they taste all stringy.

027.jpg

I wouldn't know if 'prairie nigger' is actually used in some parts of America, but Doom and I are making an overt reference to Scalped, a currently ongoing Vertigo series about organized crime in the heart of Native American culture.

You should all read it because it rocks. :rockon:

Last edited:
I wouldn't know if 'prairie nigger' is actually used in some parts of America, but Doom and I are making an overt reference to Scalped, a currently ongoing Vertigo series about organized crime in the heart of Native American culture.

You should all read it because it rocks. :rockon:

Rocks so hard.

I really wish I was Dashel Bad Horse for Halloween.

PATCHARAPA "AUM" CHAICHUA

07-chaichua00.jpg

Born December 5, 1978, this Thai model/actress from such films as Fake was voted the FHM Thailand's sexiest woman for three years in a row until she was beaten by internationally renowned singer/actress Tata Young. She is a fixture in lakorn dramas.

07-chaichua01.jpg

More images available here: http://www.dnaza.com/aum-fashion/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back