PG-Friendly Asian Girls Thread

some Thai girls have really cute noses
I don't know whose noses you may be referring to and why they are cute, but I suspect that the cute noses you are referring to are 'luk kreung' types that mix the features of both European and Asian noses.

Were you referring to a specific Thai girl's nose?

Wade_Wilson said:
I actually can't help but find that most asian guys are prettier than pretty much every girl in my school.

DO IT!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Would this count?

07-asian-pg-boy.jpg

Hibiki said:
oh oh. I remember this one kid. He was my boyfirends' brothers acuaintance. This kid came up to his brother like he knew him as best friends or something and they started talking until i went gaga over him because he was the cutest little boy.girl I had ever seen.

I even grabbed his cheeks and everyone started laughing when I told him he was the cutest little thing, like a puppy. He was so red after that, but I bought him some Jolt and he was fine afterwards. that was a fun day. On that note I can't wait for summer now WWP!!!
Hibiki said:
I think he was vietnamese. His hair was perfect and it was that kind mousy plain hair, but he had no split ends and the kid was a definite geek. he was like 5'2", perfect skin, when i shook his hand, it felt like silk.
Yeah, the one thing that Asians seem to get away with is some nice skin and really fine/thin hair. My girlfriend hates me because I'm Chinese-Filipino and therefore spend VERY little time having to deal with my skin or straightening my hair. (She happens to be half-Algerian, so that means her hair is rather curly and hard to groom/maintain)

Of course, when you meet an Asian who DOES have bad skin it can look really god-awful. And the teeth can get funny. And the noses too. Hence the popular Western stereotype of 'gook' and 'slant-eyed doofuses'.

The fact remains is that Westerners CAN look really 'ugly' if they aren't investing as much time and money into their appearance as their media-celebrities are required to do, and Asians can look really 'ugly' if they aren't investing as much time and money into their appearance as their media-celebrities are required to do.

The tendency for each side of the Pacific to call each other 'ugly', is obviously a part of body difference --- the look of one is alien to the other. But in the 21st century, we still call each other 'ugly' simply because our transnational beauty industries not only create high expectations for ourselves, but high expectations of what the other looks like.

A short way of saying that is that, every American CAN look ugly to people from my side of the Pacific if visual experience of them is limited to Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie, and every Asian CAN look ugly to the Westerners on the other side if visual experience of them is limited to Zhang Zi Yi, Utada Hikaru, Lucy Liu and Kelly Hu.

Wade_Wilson said:
My asian friend, Robbie, who is actually sitting next to me right now, is the prettiest boy I've ever met. Seriously...if he had boobs, I would think he was a girl.
Sometimes my girlfriend talks to people who say they saw her with me from a distance and say, "Hey I saw you and your girlfriend!" or "Hey, I didn't know you were a lesbian!" I try not to feel emasculated.

I don't know whose noses you may be referring to and why they are cute, but I suspect that the cute noses you are referring to are 'luk kreung' types that mix the features of both European and Asian noses.

oh i didnt know they had a name for mixed western and thai people.
so most thai have regular noses unless they are mixed?
i have never really met many thai

Were you referring to a specific Thai girl's nose?

yeah, a girl i know. half thai and half american. she is so sexy.

*droolz

Last edited:
Boyfriends will do.

And on that note, I've been considering a PG-Friendly Asian Boys thread.

Anybody interested?
I was totally thinking of doing a "Moonmaster's Hunk of the Day Thread" as a joke. :D
My asian friend, Robbie, who is actually sitting next to me right now, is the prettiest boy I've ever met. Seriously...if he had boobs, I would think he was a girl.
:lol: I just imagine him leaning over and reading this and punching you in the face.
Sometimes my girlfriend talks to people who say they saw her with me from a distance and say, "Hey I saw you and your girlfriend!" or "Hey, I didn't know you were a lesbian!" I try not to feel emasculated.
I believe it.

Wow, posting pictures of yourself on a sexy picture thread. Now that's hubris!
8)

JonnyFreeze said:
oh i didnt know they had a name for mixed western and thai people.
so most thai have regular noses unless they are mixed?
i have never really met many thai
Well, I can't really say since I don't know exactly what this 'cute nose' you're referring to is. There're after all many many many kinds of noses on this Earth, and many many many kinds of Thai noses, and many many many kinds of noses on the Earth that are considered 'cute', but I don't know which one you are describing.

*Calls over police forensic artist* Here, describe it to him.

Wade_Wilson said:
moonmaster said:
I just imagine him leaning over and reading this and punching you in the face.

And then someone walks over to Wade and says, "Dude! You got hit by a girl!!!!" and makes a Nelson-laugh.

:lol: I just imagine him leaning over and reading this and punching you in the face.

And then someone walks over to Wade and says, "Dude! You got hit by a girl!!!!" and makes a Nelson-laugh.

I actually asked him if I could mention him online as "a very pretty boy" before I typed that out and he gave me a weird look...said 'um...ok' and I typed it out. It's the ***** that sits to the other side of me (in business law, some of you may remember her as the girl who got me in trouble when I called her my Pirate wench) who was giving me weird looks. I informed her that I am very heterosexual, and yet find Robbie much more attractive than her. She's been ignoring me ever since.

I'm actually 1/4 Chinese, myself, so I look sort of Asian, but I have no idea of what you guys are talking about with the mixed-ethnicity thing.

I'm actually 1/4 Chinese, myself, so I look sort of Asian, but I have no idea of what you guys are talking about with the mixed-ethnicity thing.
Well, I wasn't talking about anything new in terms of mixed ethnicity, save for mentioning the fact that there's actually a 20th century neologism for the Thai-European mix.

8) but I don't know which one you are describing.

its kind of like squashed a little bit. ugh that sounds bad doesnt it? she would kill me if i posted her picture on the internet but just take my word for it man. im in a daze :dazed:

its kind of like squashed a little bit. ugh that sounds bad doesnt it? she would kill me if i posted her picture on the internet but just take my word for it man. im in a daze :dazed:
This is what linking to social networking pages are for. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you really have to do it, PM please. While we can swallow the dissection of celebrities (and don't think I won't be disappointed if you fail to perve up that sentence ourchair) doing it to random girls is pushing.

If you really have to do it, PM please.
I was actually being completely facetious about actually linking to some random individual, though I was genuinely curious about this nose that Freeze speaks of, simply because he describes it so vaguely and you know how seriously I am taking this discussion here.

Ooh did i mention she was once a VJ for MTV?
i dont think she would let me post her pics though guys sorry.
its hard to find a pic of a thai girl with a similar nose to hers. i guess maybe because i have put her on a pedestal :drooling:
its kinda like this chicks:
Sonia80.jpg

maybe its a tiny bit flatter/wider. i dunno what it is, i find her nose so sexy lol

Last edited:
Ooh did i mention she was once a VJ for MTV?
i dont think she would let me post her pics though guys sorry.
its hard to find a pic of a thai girl with a similar nose to hers. i guess maybe because i have put her on a pedestal :drooling:
its kinda like this chicks:
Sonia80.jpg

maybe its a tiny bit flatter/wider. i dunno what it is, i find her nose so sexy lol
That's exactly the same girl I just posted in the last entry: http://ultimatecentral.com/forum/showpost.php?p=275282&postcount=156

It's also funny you mention this girl you speak of was once a VJ for MTV, because so was this girl for about three years.

In any case, cute nose.

...How can a nose be cute?
When they tie their hair into pigtails? :p

I dunno, I was just concurring with Freeze's initial remark that he finds Thai girl noses cute.

But normally speaking, I'm not likely to call a nose cute. Unless it gave me a good hand job.

That's exactly the same girl I just posted in the last entry: http://ultimatecentral.com/forum/showpost.php?p=275282&postcount=156

It's also funny you mention this girl you speak of was once a VJ for MTV, because so was this girl for about three years.

In any case, cute nose.

i didnt even realise that was the same girl either lol

what is it with VJ`s and cute noses?
but the girl im talking about isnt the same girl from that pic

Wade_Wilson said:
...How can a nose be cute?

i dont know how, but it can

Latest posts

Back