Pictures from Wizard World LA

Thank you.

A few things:

1.) I like the Wolverine #28 cover.
2.) Weapon X: Days of Future Now. Wonder if that has something to do with X-Men - Days Of Future Past? :?
3.) Hulk is ugly bald. :shock:
4.) Who is the guy/suit in the Iron Man sketch?
5.) Ghost Rider pictures = THAT'S F*****G SWEET!!! :D

Yes, thanks for sharing.

Those Ghost Rider pics are especially impressive.

http://www.newsarama.com/WizWorldLA05/Marvel/Presentation/IMHoM.jpg
I give you Mobile Suit Iron Man. Looks exactly like something out of 0080. If it's got gatlings in the forarms I'm going to have an egg.

Very, very sweet Ghost Rider. It's a shame that such a badass looking design goes on such a goofy concept. Of course Ennis is writing, so it'll probably be pretty good anyway.

http://www.newsarama.com/WizWorldLA05/Marvel/Presentation/BPHoM.jpg
Black Panther up against Sabertooth? That'll be a hell of a fight. And more appropriate than you'd think, since Sabertooth was originaly an Iron Fist villian.

Ultimate Warrior said:
2.) Weapon X: Days of Future Now. Wonder if that has something to do with X-Men - Days Of Future Past? :?
I can explain a little about this.

When Tieri's Weapon X series was cancelled just after reloaded (DAMN YOU MARVEL!!!), there were a few danglers. Originally, Tieri had intended to keep Cable and The Underground in the series except they were yanked out for Cable&Deadpool. So he had to re-script and then Chamber was brought in as a spy in Neverland. He found out what was going on, got to Neverland and then...nothing. Vanished. The Weapon X complex was deserted, Aurora, Box and Jeffries vanished beforehand and haven't come back. Sauron, Wildchild and Jackson vanished and Chamber disappeared only to pop up again in Runaways, sans chest. So what happened to Chamber and Neverland and Weapon X? No-one knows. But as for Days of Future Now, yeah, its in some ways inspired by DOFP. But now. Neverland is still around somewhere, nobody knows where. Its a concentration gamp, complete with executions and carting people off to Sinister's labs (previously). Named executed mutants include Maggott and Siena Blaze, the most overpowered villain in history just about. Cecilia Reyes is still an inmate and I think I'm forgetting a few people, plus one of Maggott's slugs survived in Sinister's lab. But Days of Future Now is supposed to explain Neverland Thats my rant. I miss Weapon X.

Random?

Caduceus said:
Cecilia Reyes is still an inmate and I think I'm forgetting a few people, plus one of Maggott's slugs survived in Sinister's lab.
I'm absolutely sure that Random was pictured as a detainee in Neverland, during the arc which introduced the camp. Was he ever given an in-story execution?

Ok, I looked this up on www.uncannyxmen.net and it gives the inmates of the issue about Neverland as;

Mr. and Mrs. Taylor
Billy Taylor
Wendy Taylor

Maggott, Dr. Cecilia Reyes (former X-Men)
Ape, Siena Blaze, Bulwark, Diamond Lil, Random, Reaper, Tarbaby, Wildside and dozens of other inmates of the camp

Now Maggott and Siena Blaze died, as did a few of the Morlocks I believe. Reaper and Wildside survived but got their brains fried later on in the series by Cable. The Taylor family were taken and experimented on by Sinister in issue 13 or thereabouts, the one that was entirely black, white and red.

Latest posts

Back