Pineapple Express

Here's the money shot:
pineapple2.jpg

Seems like a typical Saturday night for me...though there are usually at least a few midgets and a mule as well.

This was decent. I liked the part where James Franco was like "What the **** is down there, the Rancor?!" when he was being lured into the vault.

I was probably the only person in the theater who got that....I think I was the only one laughing at that part.

James Franco was the bomb.

Last edited:
James Franco is an amazing actor.

Totally seeing this. Seth Rogan is also amazing. Even if he does play in little kid films.

Little Kid Films? What? I'd like this explained.

And I saw it Friday. Hilarious. I think Seth Rogan might be my favorite comic actor working regularly right now. All the little lines he throws out are just perfect. The kind of things I'm normally thinking.

And I will never look at James Franco the same way again.

Saw this today. It was stoneriffic and very bromantic.

The first ten minutes or so weren't that great and I was worried that it wouldn't be very funny but everything was good once James Franco showed up.

I laughed the hardest during the car chase and the scene where they're trying to cut the ropes and escape.

And I love that Red gets shot like ten times and is somehow still alive at the end of the movie.

"I don't know if I'm really high or if it's just that I'm on the brink of death but I'm seeing some things right now."

"You should probably go to a doctor."

Last edited:
This movie had me laughing more than I'd laughed in a long time. The only thing that could've made it better would be me being high while watching it.

So that's pretty much my plan for this weekend.

Just got back from seing this,

It was hilarious ..... in spurts, but the spurts were some of the funniest damn things I've seen in awhile

also I would totally go gay for James Franco he's adorable

I couldn't believe this happened when I was watching the movie, I was laughing at the car chase scene, and I kicked a seat in front of me by accident, and the back of the seat fell off

since I was already laughing, that just made me damn near piss myself

Pineapple Express was so funny It turned me gay, and made me destroy theatre furniture

good times

Just got back from seing this,

It was hilarious ..... in spurts, but the spurts were some of the funniest damn things I've seen in awhile

also I would totally go gay for James Franco he's adorable

I couldn't believe this happened when I was watching the movie, I was laughing at the car chase scene, and I kicked a seat in front of me by accident, and the back of the seat fell off

since I was already laughing, that just made me damn near piss myself

Pineapple Express was so funny It turned me gay, and made me destroy theatre furniture

good times

Hopefully all of this will happen to me after I smoke a Christmas-tree sized bud and go see this movie again on Sunday. Unless I decide in my stoned haze to go and watch Tropic Thunder.

Time will tell...

This film is worth seeing if, for nothing more, than Rosie Perez calling Gary Cole a "sexy mutha****a" over and over again in her signature Rosie Perez accent.

Oh....that and now me I go around the office saying "Thug Life" softly and cocking my imaginary shotgun.

Latest posts

Back