Playstation 3 Release Date Confirmed!!!

As many problems as they've been rumored to have had with this, combined with their not saying anything about it, I think it might be wise to avoid the first run of these things.

E said:
As many problems as they've been rumored to have had with this, combined with their not saying anything about it, I think it might be wise to avoid the first run of these things.
Not to mention the disaster that was the PS2 first runs.

Doc Comic said:
Not to mention the disaster that was the PS2 first runs.

You know, I have a PS2 from the first run and aside from having to fix the distance of the laser once, I've not had any problems with it.

I'm not scared of factory defects. I bought my PS2 and my PSP the day they launched, and to this day, I have no problems with either.

Besides, even if the PS3 has a defect, that's what one year warranty's at Gamestop are for!:D

Sorry to double post, but I forgot to mention. The articles only confirm a date. They still haven't mentioned the price.

Typical.:roll:

E said:

Right. As with any high dollar product...its always wise to refrain from buying it when it first comes out. This allows defect/glitch reports to file in and allow Sony the chance to make ammends.

comic_geek21 said:
Besides, even if the PS3 has a defect, that's what one year warranty's at Gamestop are for!:D

Best Buy's Product Replacement Plan. The best I've seen out there. I used to work for Best Buy and you won't believe what they'll take back if you got that plan.

They accept almost everything short of you throwing it against the wall. We had one guy come back and say that the power button was stuck....we swapped it out for a brand new one. And it covers you for more than a year.

Victor Von Doom said:
Best Buy's Product Replacement Plan. The best I've seen out there. I used to work for Best Buy and you won't believe what they'll take back if you got that plan.

They accept almost everything short of you throwing it against the wall. We had one guy come back and say that the power button was stuck....we swapped it out for a brand new one. And it covers you for more than a year.
What a shameless plug...

I don't think I really need a PS3 for a while. I've gone off video games.

Why do I have the feeling that they are going to rush this and the PS3 will look terrible. just like what they did with the x box 360 it was rushed I have a feeling that the PS3 will look nothing like what it did in the previews if it does and it works well then good job sony you have done the video game comunity a service that microsoft could not make a good system that even though rushed looks and plays good.

(Oh and by the way i'll be getting the PS3 for free!!!):wink:

I just read in EGM that there is a possiblility that Sony will throw the PS3 out at a whopping $699 to show the worth of the brand name and to comp blue ray complications.

Synch said:
I just read in EGM that there is a possiblility that Sony will throw the PS3 out at a whopping $699 to show the worth of the brand name and to comp blue ray complications.
*waves goodbye to Playstation brand*

that's what I said. Because I was actually thinking since I've got credit at EB trying to save up enough for the 360 I would just get a PS3 instead, now I think I might just get a revolution because EGM said that Nintendo is going to price their new system around 250 dollars and you can download old nintendo, supernintendo, and n64 games on it. (for a fee.) so since I already have a the massive sum of 113 dollars in credit at EB, I'm almost halfway to revolution.

I just heard that the PS3 was pushed back again from a guy whose friend works at a video game store I don't know if this is true

Latest posts

Back