PopCultureShock Preview Ultimate Fantastic Four #34

Apart from Johnny, the art is pretty. Johnny looks like he's been polished or sanded or smoothed or something.

Meh. I don't like the art at all, and I can't make myself care about those characters.

Hasn't this already been posted? I swear I've seen this before, and this is pretty much the only site I would have seen it through... ?

Wait...is that human skin under the Thing's skin?

If that's the case, maybe the orange rocks are just an exoskeleton or something.

Or maybe that's just internal organs.

Hasn't this already been posted? I swear I've seen this before, and this is pretty much the only site I would have seen it through... ?
Yes I think it has, maybe it was lost when UC went down?

If that's the case, maybe the orange rocks are just an exoskeleton or something.

I'm wondering the same thing

I think that it would have been discovered when they examined him after their teleportation incident if he had an exoskeleton. I'm betting that it is his "flesh".

I liked seeing the Thing get cut.
Me too but I'm afraid there's more to the Thing as shown here. Why/How could they not have seen the rock as an exterior covering of his body by now? But I'm still drawn to the fact he's getting cut up for the first time. It always catches him off guard when something destructable happens to him.

Back