Posters that sum up an actor's career

I love it.

:lol:
I was being sarcastic but not in an insulting way.

I just find it odd that people would take a dump on other actresses or actors like say Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel for their cheesy magazine whoring appearances or Evan Rachel Wood and Lindsay Lohan for their off screen lifestyle or Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sean Connery and Tom Cruise for their raging egomania and use that as a basis for not being able to 'look past' their personalities while watching their work.

Yet for some reason selectively exempt people like Kristen Bell for it. That she does cultivate her on screen and off screen persona very well is true, but it's also a moot point.

Insulting or not, I'm taking it that way. Just cuz its funnier.
Ya I know OMG Kristen Blel is SOooo overrated!!111

It's true though.

I LIKE Kristen Bell a lot, but the way OTHER people, with the exception of Doom, go on about her can get really obnoxious at times.

Ya I know OMG Kristen Blel is SOooo overrated!!111

It's true though.

I LIKE Kristen Bell a lot, but the way OTHER people, with the exception of Doom, go on about her can get really obnoxious at times.

I have no strong feelings about her either way...except in my pants.

When it comes down to it, she's just an actress...an extremely attractive one with an air of innocence about her I'd love to corrupt sexually...but still, just an actress.

I was being sarcastic but not in an insulting way.

I just find it odd that people would take a dump on other actresses or actors like say Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel for their cheesy magazine whoring appearances or Evan Rachel Wood and Lindsay Lohan for their off screen lifestyle or Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sean Connery and Tom Cruise for their raging egomania and use that as a basis for not being able to 'look past' their personalities while watching their work.

Yet for some reason selectively exempt people like Kristen Bell for it. That she does cultivate her on screen and off screen persona very well is true, but it's also a moot point.

Ourchair just became the greatest UC member even more.

I wanna be mad at Ourchair for bad-mouthing my Kristen.....but I just can't. Mostly because he's right.

Depsite the all the media coverage that is deepthroated down our collective gullets, I still can separate the person from the character. It's that ability that has allowed me to watch Tom Cruise films without gagging. I am still very much looking forward to his upcoming "Valkyrie" film.

I wanna be mad at Ourchair for bad-mouthing my Kristen.....but I just can't. Mostly because he's right.

Depsite the all the media coverage that is deepthroated down our collective gullets, I still can separate the person from the character. It's that ability that has allowed me to watch Tom Cruise films without gagging. I am still very much looking forward to his upcoming "Valkyrie" film.
I'm not bad mouthing Kristen.

I'm bad mouthing people who are unconsciously picking and choosing which actors they allow to be 'polluted' by their perceptions of them outside of their work. I would've used a different example, but I couldn't recall one at the time, and Kristen is a good example of this phenomenon anyway.

I like Kristen Bell, but why are her thespic works somehow immune from her being branded a total skank when she presents herself as a flirty geek cocktease while people won't let Tom Cruise's couch jumping incident go?

These are things that I find fault in PEOPLE and their relationship to actors and film, and as evident by chat log above something I was faulting in compound at the time. (Don't worry, it wasn't a lover's quarrel.)

As such, it's NOT to be blamed upon the actor or actress in question. Clearly Kristen Bell can do whatever magazine spreads she wants, and response to that and how it affects her films are things she can't ABSOLUTELY control.

Someone who knows how to use Photoshop better than I do needs to make the following:

Will Smith is Typical Black Cop.
Matt Damon is Matt Damon
Harrison Ford is Still Old

Ask and ye shall recieve

poster1.jpg

poster2.jpg

poster3.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What happened to Will Smith?

The Informant! was the best Matt Damon movie yet.

Latest posts

Back