Power Rangers Series Discussion Thread

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
since a few people here I think watch it. I decided to create this thread for people to discus it here. Every season can be talked about here and to get it started I'll ask these questions.

Favourite series?

Favourite Ranger and Favourite of their colours? (incase they have had multiple)

Favourite episode

Favourite villain

Least Favourite series?

Least Favourite Ranger and Favourite of their colours?

Least Favourite episode

Least Favourite villain

Here are mine :

Favourite series?
Mighty morphin' Followed closely by Dino Thunder

Favourite Ranger and Favourite of their colours? (incase they have had multiple)

Tommy Oliver and colour Green Mighty Morphin' (evil version more but good was cool too)

Favourite episode

Fighting spirit in Dino Thunder. Basically it was Tommy in a coma fighting his old costumes (except turbo but reason for that is he gave those powers to TJ so they were no longer his.) It kicked *** seeing him fight Red Zeo then White mighty Morphin then Green Mighty Morphin' (different helmet to original and new tune on dragon dagger but still cool)

and

Green With Evil - Evil green ranger 5 parter.

Favourite villain

Main villain - Lord Zed
Non Main villain - Evil Green Ranger

Least Favourite series?

Turbo - Seriously TJ was the worst red ranger ever. He blew up two ****ing megazords. not one but two! Plus it has the worst ranger ever (see bellow) , Also most of that season's money was spent on the movie which was an ok film not as good as original film but still nice seeing jason and kim back. So the series suffered for it.

Least Favourite Ranger and Favourite of their colours?

Justin Stewart colour Blue Turbo - I kid you not , that kid was so annoying I wanted to see a monster just rip him apart. Thank god when they when to space they left him behind and got a good red ranger.

Least Favourite episode

The musical one on Zeo

Least Favourite villain

Lothor on Ninja storm was to comical and so made a crap villain

Re: Power rangers

Oh this takes me back to when I was but a wee lad.

Favourite series?
Mighty Morphin
Jason Red Ranger, cause he had a cool *** sword
Favourite episode
The Green Ranger saga where Jason faught the monkey guy in the one room, bithin'
Favourite villain
Zed, hands down
Least Favourite series?
The one they went to space, though that was when I was growing out of it. I dont know much about it after that.
Least Favourite episode
I remember one where the monster tried to cook them in a pizza in a giant microwaave... wtf?

Re: Power rangers

but power rangers in space had the most unexpected crossover ever. Turtles vs Power Rangers

:oops: See i'm such a geek.

Now I know nearly everyone here will think oh god that's stupid but still I geeked out on this.

Players battle enemies, solve puzzles and explore an interactive world as some of the most beloved Power Ranger heroes from the original Mighty Morphin squad to the current Operation Overdrive team. The game combines fast-paced, martial arts combat with super moves and gravity-defying aerial combos.

It's coming out on pc , Ds and Ps2. I'm going to buy another ps2 for this game. Come on Mighty Morphin power rangers all the way up to Power rangers Operation Overdrive. How can that NOT be cool?

Re: Power Rangers: Super Legends!

I loved power rangers in elementary school, rewatched some at a party last year and was struck by how mind-numbingly awful it all was...

I loved power rangers in elementary school, rewatched some at a party last year and was struck by how mind-numbingly awful it all was...

Well I still watch it and I'm not ashamed that I've seen every episode Except for the new Operation Overdrive which comes out soon over here.

Uh.... It's coming out on Nintendo DS, PS2, and PC? That doesn't tell you something, moley?

Uh.... It's coming out on Nintendo DS, PS2, and PC? That doesn't tell you something, moley?

Yeah it will be last gen graphics.

Unless you think there is something wrong with games Pokemon (DS) Dragonball z games (ps2) World of warcraft (pc)

So what? I don't give rats arse if it is last gen or this gen. Yeah i would love a 360 game of it.

ha! Ya looking back the Power Rangers stopped being interesting when Mighty Morphin ended. I'll pass.

By the way Mole I'm not making fun of you I'm just saying what I feel about Power Rangers. I hope you enjoy this.

Yeah it will be last gen graphics.

Unless you think there is something wrong with games Pokemon (DS) Dragonball z games (ps2) World of warcraft (pc)

So what? I don't give rats arse if it is last gen or this gen. Yeah i would love a 360 game of it.

Uh, no. What I'm saying is, if the company making this game isn't developing it for the current generation systems, then it will likely be a budget game. So even if they wanted to make a *****in' Power Rangers game, they almost surely won't have the resources to do it.

ha! Ya looking back the Power Rangers stopped being interesting when Mighty Morphin ended. I'll pass.

By the way Mole I'm not making fun of you I'm just saying what I feel about Power Rangers. I hope you enjoy this.

Thats cool dude , I said nearly everyone here will think oh god that's stupid

Uh, no. What I'm saying is, if the company making this game isn't developing it for the current generation systems, then it will likely be a budget game. So even if they wanted to make a *****in' Power Rangers game, they almost surely won't have the resources to do it.

You are kidding right?

You do know it's made by Disney right? Disney has the resources to make it Next Gen if they wanted.

How ever I think they picked it as , PR toys - sell , PR dvds - sell , PR show - very watched. Games - have sucked (before disney took over) and so games don't sell

Why risk loosing money? It could still be fun. You don't want to get it then don't. Me I'm buying another ps2 just for it.

Your argument works against you.

PR things have proven that they dont need to be good to sell, so why the hell will they put ANY effort into this game.

moley said:
You are kidding right?

moley said:
You do know it's made by Disney right? Disney has the resources to make it Next Gen if they wanted.

I'm fully aware, but they decided to not make it next gen, which means they probably haven't provided the development team with the resources to create a very good game.

moley said:
How ever I think they picked it as , PR toys - sell , PR dvds - sell , PR show - very watched. Games - have sucked (before disney took over) and so games don't sell

While we're on the topic.... Disney? How many great licensed games does Disney make?

moley said:
Why risk loosing money? It could still be fun. You don't want to get it then don't. Me I'm buying another ps2 just for it.

It could be, but chances are, it won't. I'm just trying to make a point, dude.

Edit: It's also selling for 29.99 on PS2 and 19.99 on PC... uh-oh....

Last edited:

Not to get off topic but did nayone else think the Zords were the coolest toys ever?

Ok back on topic so I don't get shot.

Now quick everyone, let us deliver the final blow to this thread by reintroducing the Watchmen argument!!

Latest posts

Back