President Thor (speculation)

Dr.Strangefate said:
Thing punches Dino => Atlantis survives its sinking => Mrs. Storm is still alive, living on Atlantis => Johnny/Sue find out they're half- Atlantean => Namor turns out to be Sue's half-brother

Or something like that...
Yes! I get to disagree with The Good Doctor for once!! Sorry mate, I just think it's too much.

It's my 19th B day and I am wasted.

Deadpoo is the Shiznat and Thor should be prewsident

i'd vote for him,

Is MWoF breaking in an understudy? :panic:

Would it be possible to put a filter on this site that would require members to pass a breathalizer test in order to post? This "posting while intoxicated" stuff is starting to get scary....

Dr.Strangefate said:
Thing punches Dino => Atlantis survives its sinking => Mrs. Storm is still alive, living on Atlantis => Johnny/Sue find out they're half- Atlantean => Namor turns out to be Sue's half-brother

Or something like that...

I was totally with you until the half-Atlantean part.

Seldes Katne said:

Would it be possible to put a filter on this site that would require members to pass a breathalizer test in order to post? This "posting while intoxicated" stuff is starting to get scary....

Yeah, you guys sound like morons. Knock it off.

UltimateE said:
Woaaaaah! Red flag!

I wasn't even drinking! I haven't had a drink in like 3 weeks. Thanks for reminding me. What was so bad with what we posted? Doc comes up with good ideas I wasn't keen on that one. Even you said he lost you? So.... Who are we calling morons here and what's to knock off?

TheManWithoutFear said:
Woaaaaah! Red flag!

I wasn't even drinking! I haven't had a drink in like 3 weeks. Thanks for reminding me. What was so bad with what we posted? Doc comes up with good ideas I wasn't keen on that one. Even you said he lost you? So.... Who are we calling morons here and what's to knock off?

I meant "morons" when you post drunk; the "I'm 19 toDay and I'm sOOOOOoooo drunk! OMG lol !!!!111" crap. When you brag about how drunk you are - anyone - you sound like an idiot.

It had nothing to do with posts containing actual content or the agreement/disagreement thereof.

UltimateE said:
I meant "morons" when you post drunk; the "I'm 19 toDay and I'm sOOOOOoooo drunk! OMG lol !!!!111" crap. When you brag about how drunk you are - anyone - you sound like an idiot.

It had nothing to do with posts containing actual content or the agreement/disagreement thereof.

I misunderstood. Which is understandable because I was being quoted and then you quoted seldes and I didn't see you deleted the post and you know therese things go. All right, good talk. I'll see you out there.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I misunderstood. Which is understandable because I was being quoted and then you quoted seldes and I didn't see you deleted the post and you know therese things go. All right, good talk. I'll see you out there.

Sorry for the misunderstanding...

Doc Comic said:
I totally had to make this now.

e987d0.jpg

You rock.

Seldes Katne said:

I'd still be in the clear then.

UltimateE said:

:lol:

Baxter said:
I disagree. I think that Millar's run is going to be a Multiverse exploring run, like a few 616 Fantastic Four runs have been. Either that or in an atempt to fix the temporal mistakes that thier jaunt through time in issue 21 caused they inadvertantly set up a whole new timeline. With Thor as the president.
I like this, and would like to believe this is so.

Millar already said that the run is also like one maxi-series, divided into chunks, and I'd like to think that the multiverse concept you suggest is it. Perhaps Mrs. Storm's return is already our lead-in to the fact that things have changed during their timeline as they've moved backwards into the Pre-Cambrian era and sideways into the Zombieverse.

I forget, is Frightful supposed to be the last storyline? Well, allow me to baselessly speculate but perhaps the UFF will end up hopping all over the space-time continuum under the indirect influence of the Frightful, as it isn't too wild to imagine that these travels have been pre-meditated schemes to begin with.

If a screwed up timeline is the case than I'd like to see them get sued and Matt Murdock be their lawyer and then Electro breaks out of SHIELD and.... I'm working on it.

Still I don't want too much because let's face it, this would be the biggest continuity error of them all as far as tying UFF in with the rest of the universe. Nothing would happen to the other titles if UFF traveled through time? I wouldn't like that. You know I like my UU coming together.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Still I don't want too much because let's face it, this would be the biggest continuity error of them all as far as tying UFF in with the rest of the universe. Nothing would happen to the other titles if UFF traveled through time? I wouldn't like that. You know I like my UU coming together.

Nothing would happen to the other titles, because they'd still be in the correct timeline. If Time Travel becomes a big factor in the story, I could think of it being like the show Sliders, with the UFF trying to get back to their original timeline.

Lynx said:
Nothing would happen to the other titles, because they'd still be in the correct timeline. If Time Travel becomes a big factor in the story, I could think of it being like the show Sliders, with the UFF trying to get back to their original timeline.
Sliders.... nice reference. :rockon:

But the thing is they traveled back to an event that wouldn't just change their lives but the lives of the entire world.

Time travel is like magic -- if you think about it too much, your head will explode.

Latest posts

Back