primedickery(possible spoilers)

Void.M

primedickery.jpg

Superboy-prime is a dick.

.....but a lovable one

Superboy Prime is ridiculously overpowered. I don't know how the Sinestro Corps can lose this.

I think Superboy/man Prime is crap as hell.

He reads like a 15-year old's idea of an "adult" Superman. Blugh.

I find this funny

I mentioned that same statement in the Infinite Crisis reviews I was writing, and everyone called me a moron.

Here, they are all agreeing with Bass

I find this funny

I mentioned that same statement in the Infinite Crisis reviews I was writing, and everyone called me a moron.

I didn't read your Infinite Crisis reviews, simply because I didn't read Infinite Crisis.

But if that is true, then here is your YES:

YES.

I find this funny

Yeah,But he's a kid.

i mean look at the **** he had to go thru

Superboy-Prime

Mostly returned in Infinite Crisis and has a huge part in the Sinestro Corps.

Cool thanks dude. I wish more comics did tpb's like the USM ones I buy. I would buy them if they were easily available in tpb or if they are if I new which order to get them.

Like I wouldn't mind Supergirl in tpb. Maybe silly but I prefer buying them like that. But I'll look out for comics of Infinite Crisis in my comic shop

I remember bringing Infinite Crisis HC to school. Me and my friends spent the whole lunch period making fun of Prime.

It was fun.

It was a year later. And he was broke out by the Sinestro Corps.

No the wiki entry says that this was still during crisis and it was just after the Flashes pulled him into the speed force.

traps Superboy Prime in the Phantom Zone, using an "emergency Phantom Zone arrow".[19] Superboy Prime breaks free, exclaiming that the Phantom Zone is for "bad guys". Left with no other option, Jay Garrick, Wally West, and Bart Allen drive Superboy Prime into the Speed Force, and banish him to a world bathed in red sunlight, where he remains for four years.[20][21]

Hours later, an older Bart Allen, dressed in his grandfather's costume, emerges from the Speed Force and tells the heroine Doctor Light to warn the other heroes that Superboy-Prime has escaped.[22]

Latest posts

Back