Products of the N-Zone

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
All right, so say this N-Zone is a really big thing in the Ultimate Universe...
and running on my idea that anyone who comes with things like time traveling baggage can come from alternate N-zone dimensions... I was wondering what else (characters or concepts) you'd like to see come from the N-Zone.

The first thing that springs to mind is that Cable could be an alternate Nick Fury. What If Nick Fury was a mutant. There's the one eye, the grizzled old white guy (if you think of 616 NIck Fury) and so that could be an easy way to explain it and bypass all the continuity errors that could come up from something like the site's Ultimate Cable ideas.

Bishop

Bishop is getting my vote I can't really think of some kind of alternate story for him but he's still the guy.

Caduceus said:
The first thing that springs to mind is that Cable could be an alternate Nick Fury. What If Nick Fury was a mutant. There's the one eye, the grizzled old white guy (if you think of 616 NIck Fury) and so that could be an easy way to explain it and bypass all the continuity errors that could come up from something like the site's Ultimate Cable ideas.

That's cool... I like that.

Anyway I want E. or Ice to toy with the Sentry here...

I would have to say that the N-Zone should be a doorway to different timelines. Like Age of Apocalypse or Earth X something like that.

I'm not all up on this idea, since the N-Zone is supposed to be another universe, and all that...

But I give you your credit for coming up with an intersting idea, MWF.

Yea I like the idea too... but they would have to use it right... we don't want too many alternate realities or timelines because we know why the ultimate universe is here to begin with... for instance it could expand to UXM (Cable/Bishop) but there's no need for it to involve USM. so a few introductions of two three characters and it'll be cool...

I think dragging people in from different timelines would completely compromise the Ultimate Universe. If Ultimate Reed Richards and the pseudo-616 Reed Richards met and discussed life, it'd probably be for the old guy to try to convince the young reed not to make the mistakes he's made, etc.

No Alternate Reality X-men
No Alternate Reality Spiderman guys
even No Kang from this storyline.

I really hope Millar isn't going to do something stupid.

I was actually thinking Kang... He'd be a good option and not just because of his powers and how useful they would be to the UU, especially the UFF... Who knows, though, as long as this arc is intended to flatten the continuity kinks, than I'm game. I'm a little more optimistic about this than I was when I first heard about it.

I wouldn't say that Bishop and Kang are from different timelines. They're from the same timline as the X-Men and the others, just in the distant future. I think the writers can work something with them without having them being a product of the N-Zone, or whatever.

That may be, but Millar could seriously milk this new idea to the point where the N-Zone could kick these characters out like it's no one's business.

Synch said:
Bishop is getting my vote I can't really think of some kind of alternate story for him but he's still the guy.

Ultimate Bishop already exists as a some guy with a criminal record. Kang makes more sense in UFF but I would like to lessen to convoluted storyline regarding his many incarnations.

Yes, Bishop does exist, but we know nothing about him other than he's got a criminal record... He could have that record for crashing a flying Delorean into a building for all we know...

cmdrjanjalani said:
Ultimate Bishop already exists as a some guy with a criminal record. Kang makes more sense in UFF but I would like to lessen to convoluted storyline regarding his many incarnations.

Well, for those unfamiliar with Kang, he is the Emperor of a future Earth, who comes back in time to conquer a World that that can put up a fight, a world with Superheroes.

He can't be contained in a storyline that doesn't drag in other characters, and i think it'd be overwhelming to have the whole Ultimate Arrival, the Climax of Ultimates 2, and the arrival of Ultimate Kang happen all at once.

If they revamp Kang though, I would be very interested. There's a lot they can do with Kang.

He's one of the characters shown on the screen as possible new mutants. He was rejected because of his criminal record. Some of the others shown were Blink, Callisto, Havoc, Polaris and Dazzler. I think I've missed someone but I don't have the issue handy.

Latest posts

Back