PS4 or X-Box One

• X-Box One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both Playstation 4 and X-Box One

• None/Sticking to PC

• Total voters
Yeah, DIB - you have way too much good faith in them.

Not at all. I don't have faith in Microsoft at all, at this point, but merely in their motivation to profit. Reversing the reversal, so to speak, would be a ludicrously moronic business decision in all regards. Granted, trying to enact those restrictions in the first place was moronic, and a completely shortsighted and unrealistic miscalculation on their part in the first place in expecting gamers to give in. Now that its been shown gamers won't, for the most part, I have enough faith in common business law that if they were to try something that stupid as to reenact those restrictions at a future date, they'd be shooting themselves in the foot, then hacking that foot off with a rusty, dull chainsaw and throwing it in a wood chipper.

Look at the bigger picture.

Wait, what if D!B is actually Microsoft? How do we know he's even real? He's part of the program! THIS IS HOW THEY'RE LISTENING IN!! :crazy:

Damn it, you got me. I'm always watching...and I'm horribly disturbed by what you've been doing with that Iceman action figure.

Latest posts

Back