PSP THREAD! Questions and stuff!!

Ultimates

ok, So I have a PSP, was wondering if anyone else has one?

I was thinking, how does the hard drive you plug into the PSP work? Can you take stuff off of it and still have the psp active?

Because THIS is what I was thinking.... with a custom wire, could u plug ur IPOD into the PSP? It would be like having a 60gig HD for the PSP, that could hold movies and everything.... PLZ give me ur thoughts!

I have a PSP too and 8 or 9 games. I don't have the HD though and am not sure how it works.

[NUR]PSP SUXXX[/NUR]

Last edited:
i just got my hands on a psp. any good game recommendations? Or any 'tricks of the trade'?

i just got my hands on a psp. any good game recommendations? Or any 'tricks of the trade'?

Both Grand Theft Auto games.
Lego Star Wars
I also like Madden, NBA Live, and Tiger Woods.
And there are some cool collections of older games. I have the Midway one (I think) which has Paperboy, Rampage, Mortal Kombat, etc.

OH man, I really want a PSP. I have been looking on craigslist regularly, but everything is >150.

If I ever work in the gas industry again, I'm buying one.

PAPERBOY!!!! damn i need to check that midway collection out

most of the best have been mentioned all except for the freakin awesome
Street Fighter Alpha Max. best game on psp for me
i also would like to check out the Powerstone collection

i went out shoping on black friday and picked up myself a 2 gig card for 40 bucks at best buy. i'd say thats nice little deal.

i went out shoping on black friday and picked up myself a 2 gig card for 40 bucks at best buy. i'd say thats nice little deal.

Prices are really coming down...our camera takes MS Pro Duos as well and I picked up a 1 GB card for $20. I bought a 1 GB card several months ago and was excited when they had finally gone under $100.

PSP Price drop to $169.99! 'Bout time!

Daxter and Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror added to the Greatest Hits retail for $19.99.

They should be more concerned with the quality of the games.

Yes quality and they should drop the price 10 to 15 bucks per game to make up for all the frustrating moments caused by the lack of a second analog stick.

Latest posts

Back