Pull Lists.

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
What are your pull lists as of right now.

Here's mine....

Ultimate Spider-Man
Ultimate X-men
Ultimate Fantastic Four
Ultimates 2
Ultimate Iron Man
Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk
Ultimate Extinction
Uncanny X-men
X-Men
Astonishing X-men
X-Men The End
Cable/Deadpool
Wolverine
New Avengers
The Sentry
The Incredible Hulk
Daredevil
Ghost Rider
Punisher MAX
Supreme Power
Superman
Action Comics
Batman
Superman/Batman
Supergirl
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Latern
Aquaman
Hawkman
Firestorm
Birds Of Prey
Teen Titans
Outsiders
JSA
JLA
Infinite Crisis
Justice
All-Star Batman & Robin
All-Star Superman
Hellblazer
Soulfire - Dying Of The Light
Soulfire
Fathom
Cannon Hawke
Atomika
Metal Gear Solid

I'm also going to give Captain America, Ant, Young Avengers, Runaways, Y The Last Man, Planetry, & Authority.

Plus lots of stuff I plan on getting...

You have better reinforced my judgement that there is nothing fun to do in Utah. Not that this is should be shocking in a state with more churches than gas stations. I know a couple of people who read a comparable number of comics. One guy I know who reads a ton of comicbooks says he read so many comics, he can't afford to read comics and drive. So, he picked comics. I would have picked driving, but that's me. I want an honest answer to this question and I promise I won't judge. How much do you spend on comics every month?

Daredevil - I'll be dropping this as soon as Bendis leaves. Not because I'm too attached to his writing to see the book past Murdock Papers, because I'm definitely curious about what Brubaker will do, but because I think it's time to give myself a rest from the character. I think I need to DD-detox after having collected it in singles for almost half a decade now.

Desolation Jones - Excellent comic, I swear to god. Love or hate Ellis, this is probably the most well-put together combination of his tics --- sociocultural commentary, techno-fetishism, tough-talking hard-hearted idealists --- layered under some really awesome visual storytelling from J.H. Williams.

DMZ - I haven't really put my thoughts together to say what I like about it, but like it I do. It is awesome. My pick for Best New Series I Bought Even Though I Did Absolutely No Research About It.

Fell - Mixed feelings about this at the moment, but it's an interesting experiment in a nice episodic package.

Nextwave - I've been loving this since it was first announced, and I can't wait till comes out. Sure, most of you are already crazy for it too, but that's cause you're all a bunch of johnny-come-lately hipsters like a exploring Columbus who's just come fresh off the boat.

The Ultimates - Some stupid Avengers remake by some pretentious Scotsman who only succeeds at making resolutely middlebrow observations about American culture.

Ultimate Fantastic Four is currently on probation. I may start a thread about that.

Last edited:
Here's my few.

Fables: I collect it in trades, but I do love the storyline. I highly doubt Gephetto is the king of all evil though.

Ultimates V2: Because, I'm a tool

Lullaby: My guilty pleasure. I like the art

Exiles: I just started collecting the old trades. The reason? They brought Longshot, and Spiderman 2099 back into the fold. That is a big enough reason for me.

Hmmm...I'm trying to remember them.

ALL Ultimate ongoings and minis, no matter how bad
Invinsible Iron Man
New Avengers
Astonishing X-Men
Nextwave
Fantastic 4
Supreme Power/Squadron Supreme and related minis
Young Avengers
Fell
Desolation Jones
All-Star Superman
All-Star Batman

And a few minis...
Spider-Woman Origin
Marvel Zombies
Ghost Rider
Sentry
X-Men Deadly Genesis

I also pick up Amazing Spider-Man and Wolverine off and on, depending. But they aren't on my pull list.

Edited to include omissions.

Abstract Studio
- Strangers in Paradise

DC Comics
- All Star Superman (as long as Morrison's on it)
- All Star Batman & Robin, the Boy Wonder
- Batman (until OYL)
- Birds of Prey
- Green Lantern
- Green Lantern Corps
- Infinite Crisis (4/7 complete)
- 52 (will be getting this...)
- JSA
- The Flash
- Seven Soldiers of Victory
- Teen Titans

Vertigo
- DMZ
- Lucifer (five more issues)
- Fables
- Testament

Wildstorm
- Ex Machina
- Planetary

Marvel
- Amazing Spider-Man (will be dropping soon)
- Captain America
- New Avengers
- Nextwave (so ****ing excited for this...)
- Supreme Power: Squadron Supreme
- Young Avengers
- Runaways (considering waiting for trades)
- Ghost Rider (5/6)
- X-Men: The End (13/18)
- X-Men: Deadly Genesis (2/6)
- X-Men (will be dropping soon)
- Uncanny X-Men (will check out how Brubaker is)
- Astonishing X-Men
- Ultimate Spider-Man
- Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine (1/6)
- Ultimate Extinction (1/6)
- Ultimate X-Men
- Ultimate Fantastic Four (considering dropping)
- The Ultimates

Basically, the story is that I'm using as much as my parents money as I can before I go to college and have to resort to downloading most minis, and slimming down my general pull list...

As it is, I'm using my super Borders Employee Discount (33%) to buy ****loads of Trades, so there's no old stuff I'm going to be tempted to buy in college at full price!

In other words, I'm crazy.

MARVEL:
Ares, Captain America, Iron Man, IM: Inevitable, Runaways, She-Hulk, Son of M, Thunderbolts, Ultimates 2, Young Avengers.

IMAGE:
Atheist, Fear Agent, Fell, Noble Causes, Rex Mundi, Strange Girl

DC/WildStorm/Vertigo:
Desolation Jones, DMZ, Ex Machina, Fables, Planetary, Sgt Rock, Testament, Winter Men.

OTHER:
Living in Infamy (Ludovico Technique), Modern Man (Narwain), Polly and the Pirates (Oni), Surrogates (Top Shelf), Beowulf (Speakeasy). Middleman (Viper), Mouse Guard (Archaia), Paradox (Arcana), Perhapanauts (Dark Horse), Steel City Hawk (Narwain)

Tradewait:
Deadpool and Some Other Guy (Marvel), Books of Doom (Marvel), Thing, The (Marvel), X-Men: Deadly Genesis (maybe) (Marvel),
Rocketo (Image), Invincible (Image), Walking Dead (Image), Godland (Image), Sea of Red (Image)
Robotika (Archaia Press), Hunger, The (Markosia)

There are some titles not on my pull list that I am trying/will try, but I'm not sure about in the long run, like Nextwave, Ms Marvel, Daredevil (when Brubaker takes over), Moon Knight and X-Factor (not liking this as much as the MADROX series).

I'll probably read the Illuminati and Civil War stuff. Also the Casey/Weston First Family (Fantastic Four), out in March, and then, of course, Casey's Earth's Mightiest Heroes 2 whenever it starts. Not fond of the Hulk, so I'll probably skip Planet Hulk. I'll take a look at some of the Annihilation stuff, but I haven't seen anything that really grabbed me. Ditto the New Universe stuff, which I know virtually nothing about.

I'll probably pick up some DC OYL stuff, but other than the James Robinson-written Batman stuff, I'm not sure what yet.

The pull list doesn't include OGNs and I usually read somewhere more than 10 of those a month.

Last edited:
Udon:
Street Fighters II

Darkhorse:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Marvel:
Ultimate F4
Ultimate Spider-Man
Ultimate X-Men
The Ultimates
Amazing Spider-Man
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man
Senational Spider-Man (Was MK: Spider-Man)
Spider-Man Unlimited
Marvel Adentures Spider-Man
Marvel Knights: 4
Amazing Fantasy
New Avengers
Marvel Team-Up
Nextwave
Runaways
Thunderbolts
The Pulse
Astonishing X-Men
X-Men Unlimited
New Excalibur
New X-Men (Academy X)
Uncanny X-Men
X-Men
Punisher MAX
The Book of Lost Souls

Minis:
Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk
Ultimate Extinction
Marvel Zombies
Sentry
X-Men: The End
X-Men: Deadly Genisis
Ghost Rider

Others:
All official Handbooks

Last edited:
Marvel
Captain America
Runaways
The Ultimates
Ultimate Fantastic Four
Ultimate X-Men
Ultimate Spider-Man
Ultimate Galactus
Ultimate Mini's (good ones in trade, bad ones in download)
Supreme Power
Iron Man
Astonishing X-Men

DC
Justice
Ex Machina
Y The Last Man
All-Star Superman

Invincible
The Walking Dead

Last edited:
Ultimate Spider-Man
Ultimate X-Men
Ultimates 2
Ultimate Fantastic Four
Ultimate Extinction
Ultimate X4
Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk (still need to get the first issue)
Marvel Knights Spider-Man
Amazing Spider-Man
New Avengers
New Thunderbolts
Exiles
Supreme Power: Hyperion
Supreme Power: Nighthawk
Supreme Power: Squadron Supreme
Astonishing X-Men
New Excalibur
All Star Batman and Robin

icemastertron said:
Awwww, you DO care! :D

:evil: it was a bet. DC still sux tho. Will probably drop it soon, btw Patriot have you got the Avengers Assemble TPB yet?

Last edited:
I can't find a good site where there's just a list of all of Marvel's current books (no covers, just like titles or something). That would help me post my pull list. (My storage techniques don't allow me to post an easy list.)

ultimatedjf said:
I can't find a good site where there's just a list of all of Marvel's current books (no covers, just like titles or something). That would help me post my pull list. (My storage techniques don't allow me to post an easy list.)
I always look over the solicitations for the current month and the following. That helps.

Ah, to have no other expenses (mortgage, taxes, kids, etc..) my pull list would be equally as large as some of the ones I see here. There are some great stories out there today...

All Ultimate titles that are available. Good, bad or ugly.
New Avengers
Wolverine
Wolverine: Origin
Astonishing X-men
The Sentry mini
X-men: Deadly Genesis
Marvel Zombies mini

Here is my comparitively weak Pull list and just to be fair I average about $50 a month, if I don't buy any Graphic Novels, which I should be better about.

Ongoing Series:
Ultimates
Ultimate X-Men
Ultimate Fantastic Four
Astonishing X-Men
X-Men
Exiles
Wolverine: Origin
Cable/Deadpool
New Excalibur
New Avengers
Official Handbook

Minis:
Ultimate Extinction
Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk
X-Men: The 198
X-Men: Deadly Genesis
X-Men: The End
Sentry

Last edited:
Amazing Spider-Man
Fantastic Four
Marvel Team-Up
New Avengers
She-Hulk
Marvel Knights Spider-Man
Pulse
Thing
Ultimate Spider-Man
Ultimate X-Men
Ultimate Fantastic Four
Ultimate Iron Man
Ultimates 2
Marvel Zombies
Spider-Woman Origin
Ultimate Extinction
Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane
LOST Magazine

Probably forgetting a couple Marvel titles there..... :?

I just started buying comics and my pull list is always changing but right now its pretty much:

Runaways
Daredevil
New Avengers
Ultimate X-Men
X-Men
Infinite Crisis

and I've been reading a lot of minis like Spider-Woman Origin and Ghost Rider.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back