Pulse.com interviews Bryan Hitch

Re: New Bryan Hitch interview

I knew they would go down to Thor and Cap to show off. They're gonna get their *** kicked!

THE PULSE: Before the second volume of the Ultimates began, you told us you were about five issues ahead in the art. How far ahead of the game are you now?

BRYAN HITCH: Oh, about five issues behind! Quite a feat I can tell you.

:(

Thanks for posting, Rhyo.

that first pic of cap seems to be a flashback to the scene in the middle east, where cap tells off that "kid"-- aka Loki in my book... you can see the missiles in the air with the union...

The art for 10 looks astounding. That two page spread blows my mind.

Still can't wait. Thanks Rhyo. Nice Pic. too.

Ultimates2102.jpg

Ultimates2103.jpg

Last edited:
marvelman said:
that first pic of cap seems to be a flashback to the scene in the middle east, where cap tells off that "kid"-- aka Loki in my book... you can see the missiles in the air with the union...

Very cool, if that's the case, whether it's Loki or not. That scene and the look on the kid's face was too ominous to be left alone.

I'll take a look closer at it later.

the watcher said:
Still can't wait. Thanks Rhyo. Nice Pic. too.

Ultimates2102.jpg

Ultimates2103.jpg

You can see Ant-Man standing between Red Light Sabre guy and Vanguard in the first spread.

selfproclaimed said:
at least he's honest
I think he's lying.

He's actually on time, but Marvel has conspired to make him late so he'll look consistent. If they start setting a precedent of Hitch being able to meet deadlines on time then the universe would destroy itself when he really IS late.

Latest posts

Back