Question

Langsta

I'm thinking about selling my Xbox 360, PSP, and PS2 so that I can buy a PS3 .... The PS3 is coming out with a lot of awesome new games, and the only game I really play anymore on my 360 is GTA IV (which is also for the PS3), but I beat that I while ago and I'm running out of things to do.

I really want to play Metal Gear Solid 4. I also want Soul Calibur 4 (even though there's a 360 version as well) and Tekken 6. I think that Mortal Kombat vs. DC Comics is coming out for the 360 and the PS3. I want to play that when it comes out.

I've played Call of Duty, Halo, and Gears of War games, and they're just not for me .... How much could I get by selling a PSP, 10 PSP games, a PS2, 10 PS2 games, an Xbox 360, and about five 360 games? Should I even do it?

Plus I don't even have LIVE (I can't get it where I live .... I live out in the boonies).

I have no idea how much money you'd get for selling all that, but you should get a rather large amount, I'd think. And I would probably do it. Metal Gear Solid 4, Tekken 6, Grand Theft Auto IV and the upcoming Final Fantasies alone would make me get a PS3.

If you have a GameStop in your area, they give a general 20% bonus to trade in towards a wii/360/ps3.

If possible, I'd get the MSG4 bundle, it's a hell of a deal.

I'm thinking about selling my Xbox 360, PSP, and PS2 so that I can buy a PS3 .... The PS3 is coming out with a lot of awesome new games, and the only game I really play anymore on my 360 is GTA IV (which is also for the PS3), but I beat that I while ago and I'm running out of things to do.

I really want to play Metal Gear Solid 4. I also want Soul Calibur 4 (even though there's a 360 version as well) and Tekken 6. I think that Mortal Kombat vs. DC Comics is coming out for the 360 and the PS3. I want to play that when it comes out.

I've played Call of Duty, Halo, and Gears of War games, and they're just not for me .... How much could I get by selling a PSP, 10 PSP games, a PS2, 10 PS2 games, an Xbox 360, and about five 360 games? Should I even do it?

Plus I don't even have LIVE (I can't get it where I live .... I live out in the boonies).

Honestly it depends on how much you get when you sell them. Sell them on ebay you'll get a good amount and it'll be worth it. Trade it in at a videogame store and you'll get riped off

Honestly it depends on how much you get when you sell them. Sell them on ebay you'll get a good amount and it'll be worth it. Trade it in at a videogame store and you'll get riped off

Exactly. Because the video game store needs to make a profit off of selling it again. Cut out the middle man.

I doubt you're going to get much for your PS2 either way, but you could probably make some bucks on the 360. Hurry though. I think there's supposed to be a price cut coming soon.

I just sold a 1st gen PSP for about $130 on eBay. A trade-in at Gamestop will be considerably less.

I would put them up on EBay Langsta, you will get more money that way.

Totally agree. I don't understand how anyone can settle for trading in stuff at Gamestop; it's such a ripoff.

Latest posts

Back