Rampage: Total Destruction!!!

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
I have just ordered this game today online for ps2

in uk its £20 in usa $20

I think it is worth it but only if you are a fan of original rampage.

It looks just like the original but 3d graphics and 30 characters!

Included is Rampage original and World tour!!!

It's like seeing lemmings on the psp I was like :shock: omg lemmings are back. I couldn't belive it as I loved Rampage.

Anyone going to get this?

Rampage was one of the greatest games ever made. I have a port of it on one of those arcade collections for PSP.

Rampage? LOVE Rampage... Seriously, this and Goldeneye are probably the coolest games that were on the N 64 (In my opinion).

so E and Goodwill will you buying this game on ps2? (also on NGC if you dont have ps2)

sjmole said:
so E and Goodwill will you buying this game on ps2? (also on NGC if you dont have ps2)

I doubt it. I don't play the PS2 much really; just when we have friends over and mainly sports. I might rent it sometime though if it looks good.

E said:
I doubt it. I don't play the PS2 much really; just when we have friends over and mainly sports. I might rent it sometime though if it looks good.

Rampage Total Destruction is 2 player :D

I don't really care about this, probably because I got bored by the PS versions. All you did was tear down cities that all looked alike. It's fun at first, but after 15 minutes it becomes routine.

I thought someone mentioned it was online?

Nah, I really don't play video games that much and only spend my money on CDs, comics, and gas. :)

Latest posts

Back