Random Thoughts (As in thoughts that are random, not Thoughts from the member Random)

Hellsbuttmonkey

If men are from Mars, and women are from Venus, how did we end up on Earth?

If girls with large breasts work at Hooters, then do girls with one leg work at IHOP?

Do Jewish vampires avoid crosses or Stars of David?

Re: Random Thoughts (As in thoughts that are random, not Thoughts from the member Ran

Interesting. Sounds like a job for philosoraptor!

I have tons of random thoughts, but they're not exactly PG. and disturbing.

Re: Random Thoughts (As in thoughts that are random, not Thoughts from the member Ran

if they're called apartments, then why are they all attached?

If I'm not allowed to talk to strangers, how will I make friends?

Why is a building called a building when it's built?

What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?

How fast do hotcakes sell?

Do Chinese people get English sayings tattooed on their bodies?

Hey! I thought this was going to be a thread about thoughts from Random! I DEMAND THAT THE THREAD TITLE BE LESS AMBIGUOUS OR AT LEAST ADDRESS THIS POTENTIAL CONFUSION IN IT'S TITLE!

Also, to get in on the action:

Why oh why oh why is it that if I take a photograph of a mirror, I can't use the photo to check my hair? Why isn't the photo reflective? IT MAKES NO SENSE.

They do.

Not kidding.

Really.
There's also the phenomenon of people in Asian countries wearing t-shirts with english phrases on them with apparently no idea what they actually say.

"Hilarity ensues"

I bought some badly spelled t-shirts in Beirut for this reason.

Hey! I thought this was going to be a thread about thoughts from Random! I DEMAND THAT THE THREAD TITLE BE LESS AMBIGUOUS OR AT LEAST ADDRESS THIS POTENTIAL CONFUSION IN IT'S TITLE!

I thought about creating that thread but then I thought "Ah, **** it" which pretty much the only thought that thread would consist of.

if money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
is a rivalry between two vegetarians still called a beef?

and my favourite:
philosoraptor-absolutes.jpg

Latest posts

Back