Reaper discussion (Spoilers)

jeremiahvedder

This show has an infinite amount of potential.

I hope it doesn't get canned before it's time.

Anybody else see the season premiere?

Re: Anyone watch REAPER?

He's always my hero. After watching EVENING WITH KEVIN SMITH, I've added him to a pantheon that includes John Elway and Eddie Vedder. Do you know if he's going to stay on for the entire season, or is just doing one or two episodes and then is out the door?

I do really enjoy most of his movies, but he really only excels at writing profanity-filled dialog. Not that' that's a bad thing. And I think he's leaving the show after the second episode.

The show was ok. It has potential to be really great. It also has the potential to get really sucky.

I laughed. But not too much.

I'll continue to watch it. But it's on the "maybe" chopping block for me.

It's totally dismissable.

Entertaining....but not so much that you MUST see it.

I disagree. This was the best show I've watched this week (so far) by far. And I've watched about 8 premieres already.

I'm still surprised they got away with "dick" on a 9 o'clock show, yet they had to bleep it for SNL.

Ok....so CW is airing an encore showing of the pilot again tonight. Right after Smallville.

For those of you that missed it....go ahead and check it.

I'm gonna watch it again to see if I'm missing something. I saw it before and it was funny....but I wasn't impressed. In my defense....I was kinda distracted at the time. Sexy distraction.

Yeah....I think I might pass on this show.

The show is totally entertaining, if for no other reason, due to Sam's friend Sock is totally hilarious.

But even thought he's funny and Ray Wise as the smart-alleck sarcastic yet likable Satan is pure gold....the show fails to really hold my attention. And while the premise of the "monster of the week" gets old quick...the underlying backstory of how Sam will get out of his contract with the devil has totally peaqued my interest.

The show could grow to become the next Buffy. But I don't know if I can hold on that long for the show to find its footing. Especially when there's so much good television on right now.....

Sock laughing when he gets nervous was one the funniest things I've seen so far this TV season.

Anyone feel like renaming this thread to "Reaper (spoilers)" or something like that?

So has anyone else kept up on this? I've got to say taht since the strike its been one of the most consistantly entertaining shows on TV. I loves it I do.

Yeah, I'm still watching. I love the show. It seems to have gotten better in the last few weeks, with it developing more of a long story arc, with The Demon Revolution, and now the
possibility that Sam is actually the Devil's son

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm still watching. I love the show. It seems to have gotten better in the last few weeks, with it developing more of a long story arc, with The Demon Revolution, and now the
possibility that Sam is actually the Devil's son

I'm a
bit supprised at how well that works. I'm also hoping that the person who dies in the finale is Sam since I could see it as a major momenr for the character without changeing the dynamic of the show in a major manor.

Props to me for typing that drunk.

After reading the episode description, I had a sudden flash of an idea on how they could end the show when it has run its course.

Have Sam finally defeat The Devil, and take his place ruling Hell...

Reaper returns Wednesday!

Woo!

The last half of Season 1 was damn good so I'm really looking forward to Season 2.

The second half of the series did pick up the mythology of the world.

I'm excited about what is actually going on.

Like, who the hell the main character's father really is.

Latest posts

Back