Reconciling Timelines? NEVER!

ourchair

Seriously.

Normally, I don't give a rat's *** about continuity. 95% of the time, I don't think it really matters much to creating an enjoyable comic in the Marvel/DC stable.

But really.

Are they EVER going to reconcile the UFF of Bendis' days with the UFF now?

It's okay if they decided to just ignore it, but if I recall correctly, they made vague promises of reconciling that... and it just isn't happening.

WTF man? What gives?

Seriously.

Normally, I don't give a rat's *** about continuity. 95% of the time, I don't think it really matters much to creating an enjoyable comic in the Marvel/DC stable.

But really.

Are they EVER going to reconcile the UFF of Bendis' days with the UFF now?

It's okay if they decided to just ignore it, but if I recall correctly, they made vague promises of reconciling that... and it just isn't happening.

WTF man? What gives?

Ultimatum.

:shock:

:cry:

Well, really, you could fit the Super Special appearance in continuity, just pretend the characters are young and ignore some of the things they say.

Otherwise, UMTU 9 is a lost cause.

What I don't get is, why do they keep using the Reed Richards Memorial Science Center (or whatever it's called) in USM, even after UFF debuted?

Well, really, you could fit the Super Special appearance in continuity, just pretend the characters are young and ignore some of the things they say.

Otherwise, UMTU 9 is a lost cause.

What I don't get is, why do they keep using the Reed Richards Memorial Science Center (or whatever it's called) in USM, even after UFF debuted?

Reeds could have funded the center with an invention, cause didn't he go to college at a young age? Its not that out there

Well, maybe I'm right about it just being the Scarlet Witch's powers going bonkers. It could be a little flux here and there... Or Bendis was just drunk at the time and forgot that the UFF are now kids. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happeneds after...

Ultimatum

ULTMTMpreview_colv4.jpg

Last edited:
...what is going on with cap's back in that pic? and please dont tell me it's invisible girl's behind.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back