Red Sonja (2010)

So Rose McGowan came out here last week for a USO Tour visit....she didn't look too good. I didn't get to take a picture with her, but I did ask her what's going on with this Red Sonja movie. She got a lil quiet and muttered some random Hollywood delay excuse.

....and then this week I see this:

Rose McGowan Out.....Megan Fox In?

Last edited:
Meh. I'm sure there are better actresses out there that would do better in a role like this.....but Fox isn't one of them. I really want her to just go away.

Yeah she's hot....but she annoys me so much.

i don't know who Rose McGowan is, but I can't imagine why they would let Megan Fox have a lead role. I understand that Red Sonja is a sexy female warrior in a chain-mail bikini, but if she has to actually act for the role she won't be able to do it.

And didn't Megan Fox say a while ago that she wouldn't do Wonder Woman b/c that kind of role was beneath her?

i don't know who Rose McGowan is, but I can't imagine why they would let Megan Fox have a lead role. I understand that Red Sonja is a sexy female warrior in a chain-mail bikini, but if she has to actually act for the role she won't be able to do it.

And didn't Megan Fox say a while ago that she wouldn't do Wonder Woman b/c that kind of role was beneath her?

It's funny that she's playing a burlesque girl in Jonah Hex.

Well I know Rose McGowan isn't the biggest Hollywood star but being a comic fan/geek and not knowing who she is?

Shame.

Best known as the girl from Charmed.

rose_mcgowan_300x400.jpg

It's funny that she's playing a burlesque girl in Jonah Hex.

She'll be the downfall of the movie.

Latest posts

Back