Reed/Ben maxing out their powers

I think there will be a Frankiln Richards. And a Valeria Richards too. If this Reed is the same as the 616 verse, then the ult. Reed will be able to have kids.

Never. And Peter and MJ will never get married. Ultimate time doesn't advance like that, and one of the points is to keep the universe "young".

I think it will just that it will take about a decade. The thing is you can't freeze time or it becomes almost as silly as 616 where more and more junk get crammed into the same ten year period (roughly as the characters after aging normally for a while suddenly just stopped). A billion things can't happen in the space of a few months, it just goes beyond the realm of possibility. Plus you keep someone like Spidey stuck at 16 you run out of plot ideas, as there's only so much you can do with a 16 year old character. Same goes with Reed and Sue, people expect development, they can't just be dating forever as that too will get really old. People naturally expect progress in terms of character development and that means the passage of time.

UltimateE said:
I think there will be a Frankiln Richards. And a Valeria Richards too. If this Reed is the same as the 616 verse, then the ult. Reed will be able to have kids.

Never. And Peter and MJ will never get married. Ultimate time doesn't advance like that, and one of the points is to keep the universe "young".

Well, that'll mean that the Ultimate line will never last. One of the things that made the 616 universe so great was its ability to outwit, outplay, and outlast change. The Ultimate line, if it doesn't role with the punches, will not make it past issue #150 in my opinion. Maybe that's being a little too generous, too...

Franklin Richards could be a very interesting character... However, given the fact that the Four have different biologies than their counterparts, do you even think he'll have powers? I mean, he would have to go into the N-Zone to acquire interesting, new abilities, too, wouldn't he? Just a thought...

That's why we have Ellis, I guess. He seems to be doing well with the title and I only hope he can stay on for a while.

Latest posts

Back