Rejected Family Learning Channel cartoons.

That was some disturbing ****. I would say it was necassarily funny but I enjoyed some of the skits. Who are the people who made the commercials? Are they famous for something else?

My anus is bleeding!

Yaaaaaay!

These are the most awesomest things I've ever seen.

I seen these like over a year ago.

Classic.

They are made by the same guy that did the recent Pop Tarts and I think Eggo commericals.

I showed my mom.

ultimatedjf said:
I cannot figure out if that was a waste of 10 minutes or ONLY THE MOST AWESOMEST THING EVER!!!!
You'd be surprised how often those two things coincide

Its great stuff... but they aren't actually rejected commercials.

Its an Oscar Nominated Animated Short film...

Don Hertzfeld is awesome, I've seen all of his stuff (hunt down "Billy's Balloon" and "Lily and Jim", they're freaking great)... but he doesn't do commercials...

Its all done by hand though, he has never used a computer in any of his work... Which is especially amazing in the film that premeired last year in The Animation Show, "The Meaning of Life"

...Yeah.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Its great stuff... but they aren't actually rejected commercials.

Its an Oscar Nominated Animated Short film...

Don Hertzfeld is awesome, I've seen all of his stuff (hunt down "Billy's Balloon" and "Lily and Jim", they're freaking great)... but he doesn't do commercials...

Its all done by hand though, he has never used a computer in any of his work... Which is especially amazing in the film that premeired last year in The Animation Show, "The Meaning of Life"

...Yeah.
Right. They're rejected cartoons, hence title. :D

And what about those Pop tarts commercials as TGO mentioned?

Ice said:
No....This is hilarious

HAMMERTIME!

hitlartime.gif

Yeah, I saw those years ago and my friends and I still pull out an occasional "My spoon's too big" at appropriate (or sometimes not) moments.

Latest posts

Back