Remember when...

He's not fragile by any means. He has faith and its a fairly central aspect of his character, especially combined wiht the devil appearance. But he had a "look at me, I'm a pirate" phase where he had swords and AoA Nightcrawler.......Nuff Said. He's not fragile, but he does have faith.

well...

he wasn't fragile until recently... he used to be pretty tough and cool but now it's like he's really soft.

I wouldn't say he's soft, just being godawfully written into that terrible love cube thing Claremonts setting up for some reason. Jebus knows why. I have not read the solo series but it doesn't sound like a faint of heart emotional tear jerker one. 13 kids being mysteriously murdered? Not for the young'uns

Ok...

I'm feelin' u. also i thought the uu weapon x nightcrawler would be a whole lot less "personable" than he is. when he first came on the scene and he was trying to excape weapon x i thought he was g'd up. I'd like to see them work on that character some more.

They have toned it down a little but that could just be put back on the "teenager re-entering normal society". He's acting normal because he's around normal people, a combination of blending in and normal life

Latest posts

Back